Tempe

• Forum MVP

Disclaimer:

On an 8+ hour drive to CO from AZ. We have had very little sleep since Eugene, we are delirious with flooding memories of shows that are all rolling into one and though we r still eating really great and giggling like schoolgirls the whole way we are not quite on the set list thing but we did better than last time!

Here we go from memory: (kinda outta order in middles) I forget where the box was but skip def did it! Maybe a U.S. Blues in there somewhere again....? Seriously remembering every song from your at this point!

Alabama

GSET

push comes to shove

Passenger

Melody

Next time u see me

Lazy river rd

Songs I can't remember

Birdsong

Grrrrr I can't remember the last song but it had a lyric that made me think it was a good choice though I don't think I usually hear it as a set closer..... Grrrrr memory! Hehe

Stranger

Can't remember but it went just perfect w stranger..... Lol...wait! Foolish heart! haha!!!!!!

Crazy fingers!!!!!! Been waiting all tour!

St Stephen

Drums space

Throwing stones and women are smarter happened but I forget the order.... Haha

Comes a time...... On top of crazy fingers I am now happy I came all the way to Tempe for this show!

OMSN

That jerry band song "what kind of love would we have just in case we both were wrong" they looked like they were gonna end it and as they wrapped it up Jeff turned to them n said "mighty Quinn"

Mighty Quinn

Amazing show. Cops in parking lot. Scary outside. Heady and awesome inside. Great crowd that finally danced by post comes a time. Everyone did amazing!

Hi Jeff and Jerimiah that said hi from here!

Please stop just reading my posts and get in on your own reflections! Even if u don't like something, please share! We need more ppl in here or it could go away and you won't be able to read reviews! Comes a time! ;)

• Forum MVP

Set One: Alabama Getaway > Greatest Story Ever Told ; When Push Comes To Shove ; Passenger ; Waiting For A Miracle ; It's All Over Now ; To Lay Me Down ; Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again ; Bird Song > Box Of Rain

Set Two: Feel Like A Stranger ; Foolish Heart > Man Smart (Woman Smarter) ; Crazy Fingers > Saint Steven > drums > space > Comes A Time > Throwing Stones > One More Saturday Night

Encore: Think > Quinn The Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)

• Forum MVP

Ok- I thought I wrote miracle not melody- so much that I considered writing it out by ppl always ask which miracle!!! I also meant to write it's all over now not next time u see me- had girls in my ears and no brain left in my head! To lay me down I totally forgot and we talked about box but I forgot to write it..... John A: at least kids these days go to enough shows to forget what is happening- the ones that remember everything prolly weren't there, right?!!? Kiss kiss! Gonna enjoy telluride! Yay Colorado! Kiss kiss!

And these reviews are on a phone so typing sucks

• Forum MVP

John A: at least kids these days go to enough shows to forget what is happening- the ones that remember everything prolly weren't there, right?!!?

Touche.

And, I can't imagine writing all that on a phone.  But the kids these days, they get both thumbs going like a liquid loop of lazy lightning!

• Forum MVP

I guess I ain't a kid. I didn't miss anything or pull any switcheroos. I'm with SV, if you didn't go you got no place to question. If you did go, our group conscious would be larger. Wed make leas mistakes and correct them faster. I tried to correct it asap.

Archived