Scarlet

Fire

Drums

Space

Fantasy

She belongs to me

Viola lee

Mighty Quinn

Fucking wicked. Wore a tie tonight. It was a gift from Dr. Barry, and a recognition that I can wear a tie, but still groove. Respect the music and love the scene. Sort of chip and Dale hippy style

• Forum MVP

Time to spend... party late..new friends....dancing fool lives up to his name!!!!

Crazy dancers have a way of finding each other. Dancing fool found me. Asked if I was rude dog. Nope, the guy beside me is!! That was in Providence, we shared great space and sweaty hugs on through tonight!!

Viola would of been my top for night, if she belongs to me did not move me so brightly!!!

Fantasy out of space..omg melted . Did I mention she belongs to me....one of my top electives with out a doubt . Wish more of my friends were here with me. Wish u all were.

• Forum MVP

Good god GBTW!!! That's got everything and then some.

Hampton Beach got the hookup!

I'm glad you guys were there to share it with the other faithful. There is Nothing quite like the ride when the band is going next level.

The only thing better is getting to share it with folks who understand the gift that it is.

Rest up everyone - today should be a perfect day to relax!

• Forum MVP

I wore my tie like a respectable soaking sweaty wet hippy. Around my neck with a double Windsor knot. Sometimes on my back. It was fun....the venue was fun....she belongs to me...yes!!! Been chasing that one for a while.

Two hotties had to compliment my dancing ...said I had some moves...even better was said in front of MC with out any acknowledgment of his over inflated ego;)!!

Luv u brother, you will learn how to groove one day!! I will teach you young son:)!!!!

• Forum MVP

Set One: Dancing In The Streets > Mission In The Rain ; Lazy Lightning > Supplication ; Jack-A-Roe > Mystery Train ; Keep On Growing ; You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man) ; When I Paint My Masterpiece ; Ramble On Rose ; Trucking' 

Set Two: Playing In The Band > Saint Stephen > Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain > drums > space > Dear Mr. Fantasy > She Belongs To Me > Viola Lee Blues 

Mighty Quinn

• Forum MVP

Time to spend... party late..new friends....dancing fool lives up to his name!!!!

Crazy dancers have a way of finding each other. Dancing fool found me. Asked if I was rude dog. Nope, the guy beside me is!! That was in Providence, we shared great space and sweaty hugs on through tonight!!

Viola would of been my top for night, if she belongs to me did not move me so brightly!!!

Fantasy out of space..omg melted . Did I mention she belongs to me....one of my top electives with out a doubt . Wish more of my friends were here with me. Wish u all were.

Sure you represented in our honor brother! You know if it was in the cards we'd be right beside you, well not right beside cause we'd be knocked out by an arm or leg, but in your aoura. Love to you guys, and glad for your good fortunes!!!

Archived