Fall Tour 2016

gmw

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That place is super laid back, my brother was driving that night so he went out during intermission and bought a coffee across the street, they let him walk right back on holding his coffee.

• Forum MVP

Fall tour is up.

9/22 - Resonance Music & Arts Festival > Thornville, OH

9/23 - HOB > Cleveland, OH
9/24 - Mich Theatre > Ann Arbor, MI
9/26 - The Slodown > Omaha, NE
9/27 - Englert Theatre > Iowa City, IA
9/29 - Skyway Theatre > Minneapolis, MN
9/30 - The Vic > Chicago, IL
10/1 - Pabst Theatre > Milwaukee, WI
10/2 - The Intersection > Grand Rapids, MI
10/4 - Lafayette Theatre > Lafayette, IN
10/6 - State Theatre > State College, PA
10/7 - The Strand > York, PA
10/8 - Tarrytown Theatre > Tarrytown, NY
10/11 - Higher Ground > Burlington, VT
10/15 - Stage AE > Pittsburgh, PA

Midwest gets much love after a bit of a pause. East Coast gets some too but the Midwest gets a little bit more! Looks like maybe 1 or 2 more will fill in the gap at the end?

• Forum MVP

I think there is more to come.  They usually have Penns Peak and Best Buy Theatre runs around Thanksgiving and 11/14 in Buffalo looks to be happening.  My guess is that the East Coast will get evened out with the Midwest-heavy 1st leg after a shortish break.

Mission tix shows tickets for the Fillmore Detroit and not Ann Arbor.

I hope they're not in Detroit again! Ticketmaster shows them in Ann Arbor, and I got an email from the Michigan Theater with the pre-sale code for tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it's at the Michigan, not the Fillmore. 

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/080050D7D1644B2B

• Forum MVP

Very tempting to storm into Ann Arbor wearing Buckeye gear on a Saturday night in the Fall

Maybe u and Matt can do that and I can take vids!!!! If it was a kenny chesney show you would need to be fearful for sure.

• Forum MVP

Very tempting to storm into Ann Arbor wearing Buckeye gear on a Saturday night in the Fall

Penn state game that day in Ann Arbor. For DSO's sake, pray it's an afternoon game. For a fan's sake pray it's a night game. 500 drunk college kids at DSO after drinking all day may lead to some Kenny Chesneying.

• Forum MVP

Must be holdin out on the southeast til thanksgivin or New Years..... Please.... Sweet mother of God.... Whatta ya thinkin.... Early winter is still nice here.... Here's a deal, if we sell 5000 tix for the bb&t ballpark show in Charlotte in August, you gotta come back for at least New Years run, maybe combined with Norva and Rams head..... Whatever, think about it, I can make the arrangements, you know, through some sources. Peace.

Archived