9:30 #1

gr8fulpair

• Forum MVP

haha- Another H>S>F opener. That is an epic way to start a show. Rarin' to go.... and all in between. Terrapin Station - love to make it there out of Uncle John's Band and it is a sweet, sweet ending with Attics. I liked how the Dead began to harken back to those sweet, epic and historical tunes. It was such a mixture of the past and the Now tunes; for me you couldn't help but want to understand the journey- who were the Grateful Dead. Just a great rock n roll dance hall band.  Jerry really did  endeared us with his loving heart and sentimental bittersweet awareness of just where did the time go. 

any Filler?

Dancing with friends is the absolute best pastime I can think of.

03/30/90

Nassau Coliseum - Uniondale, NY

Set 1:
Help On The Way
Slipknot!
Franklin's Tower
Little Red Rooster
Dire Wolf
It's All Over Now
Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
Picasso Moon
Don't Ease Me In

Set 2:
Iko Iko
Playin' In The Band
China Doll
Uncle John's Band
Terrapin Station
Drums
I Need A Miracle
Gimme Some Lovin'
Standing On The Moon
Not Fade Away

Encore:
Attics Of My Life

• Forum MVP

That's pretty bizarre.  I listened top China Doll>Uncle John's >Terrapin last night from the Spring Tour '90 Box Set, probably around the time the DSO was wrapping up due to the time difference.  Unprecedented triple dose of Garcia!

• Forum MVP

Werewolves fucking werewolves absolutley werewolves. Been chasing thst creature of London for a long long long time.

Crowd already emptied!!! Got to skip jump and hop the way only DSO can play!!!

It is still rattling in my head. Mmmm...

The China doll was the clearest I have ever heard. I don't ride rails, I usually can't get china dolls with out the disrespect of talkers;(

930....tight space,. But it was so loud. It was so loud.

I heard the fracture, like a pin drop!!

I get so turned on by the soft glow of Jerry slow, but with the clarity and precision of DSO in these small music halls. You can smell the ring of the bell in the soft clouds of heaven. Helped me realize that sometimes you have to be patient with some who have fallen. It's not always easy coming back when your nervous.

Sometimes you just need to understand rather then fix.

Archived