Dark Star Jubilation, May 28-29, Legend Valley

Hardpan

9 hours ago, How Do You Do? said:

Is the Jubilation being expanded?  DSO plus Rumke Mtn. Boys and others?  Info on Tickets still says gates open at 4:00 and curfew is 12:30.  Can anyone provide details?  Schedule for band(s)? , etc.

I don’t have any details, but tickets are still available for both days, and you can buy single days still also- you can see the pods left unsold on the ticket page.

schedule probably come out tomorrow or the weekend I assume, and I’m assuming Dark Star plays 8:30-12:30 both nights.

im ready for some music,sunshine, and dancing, not gonna lie

A few years back, at Jubilee, RMB were scheduled for late night. Thunderstorm caused shutdown. RMB ended up playing all night long in the camping area and then did their "official" set on the main stage early the next morning. Troopers that they are!

Edited by How Do You Do?
Grammer fault.
  • Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

I’m curious if I were to have someone come up for Saturday, if they could join our campsite provided we are under the limit? Ticketing says that’s on the venue and the venue has been non responsive. I’m guessing that’s a no because I’d imagine they all want you arriving together, but if I could that would allow me to camp by the truck and not have to leave Saturday for the post graduation extraction 😆🤣

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

FYI there are several RV passes for sale on CoT for cheap. Mei will be there and I’ll be home with the squirt. 

Wow there’s a 2 day pass for 2 Row E plus RV pass for $160 flat. Ugh now I wanna go lol. Can you bring a car and just camp in an RV spot? Man my motor home broke down Thursday so had to bring the car. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah seems like confirmed info is hard to find about the setup this year.  I had some friends that went a show this year at the venue and they were selling beer at the vendors like 5 for $20.  Then I hear from another person that was there recently for hookah took a cooler full of beer down into the pod no problem (and no vendors had alcohol).

Really wish we had a schedule and accurate info about all this... Like I'm just now hearing about the 2pm for camping, I didn't see that in any e-mail I got.

Edited by isleeponacouch
  • Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

Like all venues you need to sneak in your booze. I suggest filling empty airplane bottles with the single barrel bourbon or rye of your choice. Being a deadhead you should never let them gouge you on booze prices. Get drunk in the parking lot then sneak a few in. That way you only need to buy a bottle of water. Cheers. Hope everyone has a blast and hope the rain stops night 1 before show. This will be a lot colder than the Pocahontas hypothermia show.  

that bag policy is going to make peeps walk back to cars. It looks like an nfl game policy as women can’t take a real purse in. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
27 minutes ago, Rude said:

Like all venues you need to sneak in your booze. I suggest filling empty airplane bottles with the single barrel bourbon or rye of your choice. Being a deadhead you should never let them gouge you on booze prices. Get drunk in the parking lot then sneak a few in. That way you only need to buy a bottle of water. Cheers. Hope everyone has a blast and hope the rain stops night 1 before show. This will be a lot colder than the Pocahontas hypothermia show.  

that bag policy is going to make peeps walk back to cars. It looks like an nfl game policy as women can’t take a real purse in. 

Yeah on the Louisville waterfront she was turning bags away left and right screaming they couldn’t be bigger than “this” and held up a template no bigger than a DVD case 

I was just going on the previous history of Jubilee where bringing your chair and an entire cooler down to the stage from your campsite was the norm.  No vendors even sold booze in the venue.

I normally expect to sneak things at every single other show I go to - Jubilee was just always nice cause it was something you never had to worry about.