Kettlehouse Ampitheater, Montana

Island Bro

• Forum MVP

Just discovered this new venue on line when I noticed JRAD is booked to play there 7/31.

check it out: 

https://logjampresents.com/venue/kettlehouse-amphitheater/

Check out the photos and video of this beauty...it’s just outside of Missoula.

Had never heard of it before,, it’s a pretty new venue...

Dreaming of a 2-3 night run here with DSO...would make for a damn good time. Count me in.

4250 Capacity

🌹

• Forum MVP

That is stunning. It makes me think a little of the Mishawaka in Colorado. I’d be glad to see some shows there.

The name is interesting. Reminds me of the fine Karl Hungus production in The Big Lebowski.

11 hours ago, chuckvegas said:

That is stunning. It makes me think a little of the Mishawaka in Colorado. I’d be glad to see some shows there.

The name is interesting. Reminds me of the fine Karl Hungus production in The Big Lebowski.

Log Jammin'  :) 

Since it opened, I post a request every year for DSO to come play this venue. Its a beautiful venue along the banks of the Blackfoot river. DSO has only come through MT twice in the last 12 years. It would be nice to get some home state shows. It gets expensive traveling from coast to coast to watch the band play.

Who remembers the weekend at Lolo Hot Springs? It snowed on us in August.

Those were some smoking shows....

See ya in Birmingham!!!

• Forum MVP

Lolo was one of the coldest DSO dance  experiences I have had. The locale was gorgeous, the set and setting outstanding, and it was an interesting time.

The other really brisk show I remember was at Jannus Live one fine winter evening. That was a fun run too!

21 hours ago, chuckvegas said:

Lolo was one of the coldest DSO dance  experiences I have had. The locale was gorgeous, the set and setting outstanding, and it was an interesting time.

The other really brisk show I remember was at Jannus Live one fine winter evening. That was a fun run too!

Chuck, maybe the two coldest shows ( venues ) DSO has ever played? Glad we could share the dance floors with Lolo and Jannus!!!! Irony, August in Montana and February in St. Pete, FL...ha 

Archived