Deadco cancelling Florida shows

Rude

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, comesatime said:

I see both sides of the possible issue at hand, but I would boycott  anything requiring me to prove my vax status, and I’m vaxed , second moderna shot made me sick for a week.

I have had to show my vax card 4x so far. Phil and friends, deadco and 2 Dso shows. 

• Forum MVP
19 minutes ago, Rude said:

I have had to show my vax card 4x so far. Phil and friends, deadco and 2 Dso shows. 

I honestly would have no problem showing my ID ,,, I just have no desire to see anything bob and Phil after further , so it’s easy for me to talk shit when it concerns  them 😉

• Forum MVP

Two Pfizer shots, about five month apart. Absolutely no effects except the arm where the needle went in, typical. Had Covid, super mild case. Had a couple of episodes of hot flashes, minimal. It’ll been a long time but it felt like shaking off a hangover. ‘I’ll be fine after I eat lunch’ I consider myself fortunate. 

• Forum MVP

If you had covid and 2 shots I bet the reaction was really rough. That’s like getting 3 shots. The more antibodies the harsher your immune response. I was just ultra tired for 24 hours after 2nd moderna. 

2 hours ago, comesatime said:

I honestly would have no problem showing my ID ,,, I just have no desire to see anything bob and Phil after further , so it’s easy for me to talk shit when it concerns  them 😉

I really liked phil and friends. It probably depends on the friends as to how good it will be. I’d love to see the Q but can’t do New York atm. 

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Rude said:

If you had covid and 2 shots I bet the reaction was really rough. That’s like getting 3 shots. The more antibodies the harsher your immune response. I was just ultra tired for 24 hours after 2nd moderna. 

I really liked phil and friends. It probably depends on the friends as to how good it will be. I’d love to see the Q but can’t do New York atm. 

I used to enjoy the heck out of Rat Dog and P&F’s   , and even flew  out to the SF from NJ to see P&F’s for NYE 05 ,  the John Meyer Trio opened up for him , they rocked the house and were better than Phil’s band , I had to do something until I found DSO lol . 

I did full time tour from 1998 to fall 2001. Further Festival/The Other Ones, Ratdog, (and some Mickey Hart), and Phil Lesh with Kimock and then the Quintet. It was an amazing time. Those tours were a blast and Bob & Phil (even Mickey) grew as solo artists So much so that when I saw DSO in 1999 or 2000 I didn’t appreciate it as much as I would later.

also, I had Pfizer 2x and it didn’t affect me except sore arm.

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

Jambands has a ton of comments on this cancellation. 

The first shot I had no or minimal side effects. I may have got the sweats for an hour but 2nd shot did me in for a whole day and work 2 days later was a struggle. It probably didn't help I had some drinks after the 2nd shot. 

• Forum MVP

After a sort of dead tour in Sept, starting with Hyryder 9/5/21 Indy, Dead and Co 9/11 Cincy, BCE 9/17 Lexington, and DSO 9/24 & 9/25. 

D&C was the least enjoyable and most expensive ($70.00/lawn $15.00 beers and a whole mess of people to sort through, thank God we ran into Rude and crew😊)

Hyryder, BCE and DSO were the best in music and venues, DSO topped the month off perfectly. I will not be tricked into seeing D&C again.

October already has Hyryder on 10/1 Indy, and Born Cross Eyed on 10/23 Louisville and then Hyryder again on 10/29 & 10/30 at Riverfront Live, so life is good right now. (maybe danger is at my door?)

Hotel AC has vacancies for the 10/29 & 10/30 Riverfront Live experiments💫

• Like (+1) 3