Hoops

Rude

• Forum MVP

WOW. What a game. Screw Duke. Adios Coach K. Fans won’t forget how you advocated for dirty players like Laettner to use all their dirty tricks before replay got involved to beat the kind Wildcats team. The hot mic where you said punch every UK player in the balls will not be forgotten. Heard that Duke’s chemistry department at the urging of Coach K tried to develop an aerosol Fentanyl spray to be delivered to opponents. That same tech that Coach K advocated for has led to the OD deaths of thousands including a cancelled penns peak dso show. That was directly tied to coach K. Coach K is why the Russians invaded Ukraine. His anti western thoughts made Putin believe that all of America hated Americans values, but nope. Only Coach K hates America. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

As a life long Tarheel basketball fan, showing K the door on our terms was one of the greatest moments of fandom ever! Now to win the National championship to put the cherry on top! And for a team that was unranked all season, until the last game (also a victory over Dook). Go Heels!

• Forum MVP
19 hours ago, bs69 said:

Wow,  the pain is still fresh after 30 years I see :)

Maybe it was it a tad over the top linking him with the Ukraine war and fentanyl deaths? 

• Forum MVP

This is the first March madness since I was probably 9 that I didn’t fill out a bracket. And it’s without a doubt the best I’ve done gambling wise on a tournament ever. Gonna be hard to bet against UNC, they’ve brought me  in some green winning as underdogs since rd 2 or 3. UNC/Kansas should be a hell of a game. To bad I’ll likely be asleep before it starts. Lol

• Forum MVP

Directv is about to go on vacation mode until end of august when football season starts. I do it every year and they try to retain me. I say I’m going to Europe for 5 months. They are like but you can watch your programming on your phone. I’m like no Internet where I’m going. But since you have AT&T, you can use unlimited data streaming from the Directv app. Well just cancel me forever then. Ok Sir I have you set for vacation mode. What’s funny is Boss baby grabbed the remote and purchased, not rented, dune. I called 3 minutes after and they said sorry we can’t refund you bevause it’s a purchase not a rental. I said then send me to the cancel my service department. They did and those guys credited me the $30 purchase. I also do that on my SiriusXM. They will keep giving you the 6 months for $30 if you threaten to cancel as opposed to the $20 a month. 

First let me say I hate DUKE about as much as anyone, and still hope they lose every game; Go 'CUSE!!!!

I now live where the climate suits my clothes, down here in Middle Georgia, 10 miles South of Macon. 

In the 2014 NCAA 2nd Round, the #14 Mercer Bears, an Engineering School in Macon, beat #3 duke. 

After the game, Coach K visited the Mercer Bears locker room to congratulate them!  Who does THAT!!!

I am sure Coach K has some skeletons in his closet but that gesture was a class act and earns a ton of respect.

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Wharf Rat Stu said:

First let me say I hate DUKE about as much as anyone, and still hope they lose every game; Go 'CUSE!!!!

I am sure Coach K has some skeletons in his closet but that gesture was a class act and earns a ton of respect.

He is indeed the GOAT!

b11e6920e6e637eab7cae5ea6487ee6e.jpg

GOAT, RAT, Whatever.  UNC is still his daddy

• Forum MVP
On 4/5/2022 at 10:56 AM, GratefulDevil said:

Wow. Mike Krzyzewski went to West Point. I think it's a stretch to say he hates this country.

You and I both love DSO.

he probably went there to steal our country’s secrets to sell them to Putin. Pretty sure coach K has a shell company in Cyprus with 1.2bil for his part in selling Soviet helicopters to the Columbian cartels after the fall of the USSR.

• Forum MVP
On 4/8/2022 at 11:57 PM, acududeman said:

most of the pain from Saturday's loss went away when I saw the Tarholes in tears after regurgitating their 16-point lead on Monday.

Denial is real and also a river in Egypt. The rivalry is dead - UNC needs to find another foil

• Forum MVP
17 hours ago, Tea said:

Denial is real and also a river in Egypt. The rivalry is dead - UNC needs to find another foil

i think that expression only works when spoken aloud.