drums
Truckin'
Morning Dew

e: Johnny B. Goode
f: Take a Letter Maria
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

John A will curse me but I’ve never been a fan of the Healy ultra matrix. I’d guess it’s b/c I never liked his boards. Maybe the matrix improves the overall feel of it but on the John A 4TB hard drive v12.0.3 that’s the only option besides straight auds for some of the late 80s with almost all 87 and 88 exclusively ultra matrix if you want a board. It does give you the sound of an arena if you wanna close your eyes and get taken back. 

• Forum MVP
1 minute ago, John A said:

You rang, Rude? Do me a favor and cue up 7-19-89 Alpine Valley Morning Dew via the Healy Ultra-Matrix.  Play it as loud as you can, then get back to me. 

That goes for the rest of you as well...  😁

but to do it justice they would need your remasters you edit bit by bit. We’ve seen you work listening to a song then being like this note should be 00101101011101 and doing your binary edits. It was like watching the matrix. You were grooving to 1’s and 0’s with a bottle of chateau lafitte Rothschild with a decayed label that was supposedly one of the last bottles from 1955. Its always interesting to watch the masters at play. 

• Forum MVP
43 minutes ago, Rude said:

but to do it justice they would need your remasters you edit bit by bit. We’ve seen you work listening to a song then being like this note should be 00101101011101 and doing your binary edits. It was like watching the matrix. You were grooving to 1’s and 0’s with a bottle of chateau lafitte Rothschild with a decayed label that was supposedly one of the last bottles from 1955. Its always interesting to watch the masters at play. 

what’s wrong with Lafitte 55 ? 😉

I wish all of you were there the last two nights. From my seat, it doesn’t get any better. More like a fine Burgundy, though 😉

5 minutes ago, Rbarracoph said:

I wish all of you were there the last two nights. From my seat, it doesn’t get any better. More like a fine Burgundy, though 😉

oh before I forget, the 69 from a few nights ago.  🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

6 minutes ago, Rbarracoph said:

back to your regularly scheduled program 😉

• Like (+1) 5
  • Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Rbarracoph said:

Stick with a vintage Burgundy instead of hitting the harder stuff - Dylan’s advice

Unless it’s the real, real pricey stuff, often too sweet for my delicate palate

This was a show that has a beautiful flow and setlist… of course dso played it to perfection.Flawless show…thanks DSO for a real good time. I’m really diggin this filler. 
I liked it last week on the stream but seeing it live was even better, high energy closer

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Rbarracoph said:

back to your regularly scheduled program 😉

lockdown babies have a way of killing travel. I’m guessing the last lockdown babies before 2020 were maybe during the Cuban missle crisis or at least in my town considering the United States enrichment corporation was the 2nd Russian target after Oak Ridge. On US60 on the way there, almost every home has an underground bunker and there’s 1 that has this old conversion van at a 45 degree angle sticking out of the ground with 2/3 buried. You open the back doors and that’s the entry to the bunker. Those would be morning Dew babies. 

• Forum MVP

So the doctor asked us what music we listen when Delilah was born. Whitney said Grateful Dead. Doc put on a spotty or some kind of mix based off the Grateful Dead. Delilah was born while morning dew was playing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
6 hours ago, Tom Banjo said:

So the doctor asked us what music we listen when Delilah was born. Whitney said Grateful Dead. Doc put on a spotty or some kind of mix based off the Grateful Dead. Delilah was born while morning dew was playing.

we brought her Bose wave radio to the hospital and jammed the whole 24 hours up til birth. Unfortunately they had to do a C section so we had to go in an operating room and I wasn’t allowed in until they were about to pull it out so no music. Lots of covid rules and stuff in Dec 2020. What was weird was the nurse said I didn’t have to wear a mask in our room even as nurses and doctors were coming and going and this was in the height of mask hysteria and in a hospital. I brought this face shield as it was acceptable and less bothersome and she’s like you don’t need to mask or meili. We were like sweet. I brought a little flask of good whiskey for the overnight before the birthing and got a bit buzzed too. Those birthing suites are huge and soundproof mostly so we really jammed. She did those Maryland drive in shows 6 weeks before he was born so he got music and she was her crazy dancing self with no slowdown. I was like maybe don’t jump up and down continuously lol. She conceded that dance style lol. She was also like shows sober are just as fun which is completely true. The music is the buzz. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

From the second night at the '86 Greeks > RFK and most of all '87>90 I stayed sober until after each show. Those big shows (NYE, Frost, Greeks, RR, Chinese NY, Mardi Gras, ect) folks would come in from all over the country  bringing their finest stash and share with everyone. That first night at the Greeks it seemed like wrapping gauze around my head with everybody's best. That's when I figured I would save the chemical buzzes for when I was at home starring at the carpet and not in the presence of the master. Driven too far and waited too long between shows to not have my full unadulterd mind and body present. The live performances trip me out more than anything else, esp listening through the concert sound system. But when I get back in the after show parking lot,  game on! Good for you getting back in tour mode with the upcoming Jubilee run🎶🔥🐉

• Like (+1) 1