Taper Ron

Taper Ron

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Talked to Ron tonight. He is feeling better. He will be going to the Kansas Rehab. Hospital on Tues. for rehab. Faster than expected. :cheers:

wonderful news!!!!

ron, keep up the good work!!!

sending more prayers and love than ever!!!!

Ron,

You are continually in my thoughts and prayers. All of the above news is awesome. Keep doing what you're doing, and know that all of our powerful energy is pouring your way.

Love,

Kira

Thanks so much Wayne for your continued updates. It's really very thoughtful of you to come here so often to keep us updated. There's nothing worse than not knowing. And Kim, you're a gem. Thanks!

• Forum MVP

OMG, Ron!!! Just now saw this, and it's taken me an hr. or so to compose myself enough to respond. Thank God you're a tuff ol' bird! I've already lost my nephew and step-son to separate motorcycle accidents, so I know how much worse this could have been. Even so, I still love bikes and ride with my Harley-lovin' brother whenever I get a chance, so I have some idea of the affinity you feel toward riding. I hope and pray you'll be back riding and doing what you love sooner than later. As you know well, we here love you more than words can say and look forward to the day when you'll be back on the forums. Hope you can Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock your soul thru the rehab ahead.

Thank you bunches, Ron's brother. Virtual hugs to you & Ron from me and from Reece.

XOXOXO

Brenda

Hi folks ~

Ron says 'Hey!!' I spoke with him this evening, and he wanted me to tell you all hi and that he's thinking of you and the forums. I let him know that ya'll are posting to him almost every day, and I read him some of your recent well wishes...

He's still not on the computer (maybe by Wednesday he'll be on), but he wants you to know that he's doing much better! (He had a complication over the weekend, and was feeling poorly, but his doctors helped address it.) He's now able to get out of bed without too much help, and they've lowered his pain meds.

Tomorrow he's still scheduled to transition to the rehabilitation center, where he'll be for a while. He said it will be about six to eight weeks before he can be fitted with a prosthetic device. He was so cute and joked about how maybe, instead, he'll just get a peg like a pirate... :wub:

~lovek

• Forum MVP

I think a peg leg and a parrot would be quite fitting.

Ron has been on my mind and in my heart pretty much constantly. I have all the faith in the world that he's gonna come out the other side of this just fine, and, perhaps, stronger than ever (in several ways.) Sometimes it sucks the way we learn our life-lessons, but, ultimately, we are better folks for it. I have a feeling that Ron will find this to be true. I'm pretty sure that those of us who go the lowest also get to go the highest.

((((((GreatBigContinuedHappyHealthyVibes for Taper Ron))))))

I sincerely appreciate the continued updates on Ron's condition, recovery and attitude. It is of great interest and concern to many of us. Thank'y.

Ron I signed on tonight and saw my UGLY mug leaning against your VAN at the Oregon Country Fair ! It brought back such wonderful memories of that weekend . I miss you and LOVE YOU BRO ! I am thinking of you and your family always .

Anthony

Ron made the move today to rehab. It was hard on him and was feeling down tonight. I took some of the posts to him and that made him feel a little better. So keep the post coming and I will take them to him. I took some of his clothes to him. He will be able to start wearing his own clothes so maybe that will make him feel better. He will be kept pretty busy with therapy through the week. I will be able to go have lunch with him on the weekends. Hope that will cheer him up some.

• Forum MVP

I know you have your hands more than full, and the load you are carrying for your brother is more than I can imagine, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time and energy to keep us updated. God bless you and your family!

I know you have your hands more than full, and the load you are carrying for your brother is more than I can imagine, so thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time and energy to keep us updated. God bless you and your family!

Thank you for your thoughts and kindness. Like the old saying goes. "He's not heavy he's my brother"

:) Wayne

• Forum MVP

Ron made the move today to rehab. It was hard on him and was feeling down tonight. I took some of the posts to him and that made him feel a little better. So keep the post coming and I will take them to him. I took some of his clothes to him. He will be able to start wearing his own clothes so maybe that will make him feel better. He will be kept pretty busy with therapy through the week. I will be able to go have lunch with him on the weekends. Hope that will cheer him up some.

Thanks for continuing to update us Taper Ron's bro. We all appreciate it, and keep Ron in our thoughts and prayers.

Archived