Taper Ron

Taper Ron

Ron,

It is wonderful to hear that you are progressing with your therapy. I can't imagine the hard work and pain you must endure, but I know that you will persevere. I want you to know that I think of you many, many times each day. Your brother is a real sweetheart to continue to keep all of us updated.

Love, continued recovery, and bushels of happy and positive thoughts to you,

Kira

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

taper ron, keep up the wonderful work..... a special thanks to taper ron"s brother, you both are very lucky...

btw, trb i need a big lcd tv, i'll trade some chineese food for....

taper ron, keep up the wonderful work..... a special thanks to taper ron"s brother, you both are very lucky...

btw, trb i need a big lcd tv, i'll trade some chineese food for....

I retired from that end of the business. Went to the arresting end of the business. I can trade some handcuffs with or without key for the chinese.

Ron still doing well and keeping a positive attitude. He has a room mate now. He is an older gentleman. He is pretty quiet, he has a lot of visitors but they are considerate. They even visit with Ron. Ron does have the bed next to the window so he does have some privacy.

• Forum MVP

Ron still doing well and keeping a positive attitude. He has a room mate now. He is an older gentleman. He is pretty quiet, he has a lot of visitors but they are considerate. They even visit with Ron. Ron does have the bed next to the window so he does have some privacy.

Right On Ron !!! :icon14::cheers:

Damn Brother...........

Just visited the site, been traveling for a while............so sorry, reading through it looks like things are progressing well. So very scary though, modern medicine really does have a miracle or two up it's collective sleeve. However, if you are going for the pirate leg you might have to go retro a century or two :):):)

Be brave my friend.

LOve & Light

Rusty

Guest jazz-man

Maybe if Ron is really lucky he can witness the silouette of a babe getting a bedbath behind the curtain like George Costanze did on Seinfeld. Though with an elderly gentleman as a roomie maybe it's best he doesn't :)

Archived