Tis The Season..........to Donate To The Forums!

lookyloo

• Forum MVP

Greetings Starheads young and old,

The single most important reason this forum exists is Taper Ron, without him all would be lost, then where would we go to talk about DSO? That being said he runs these forums from his own pocket and the donations from us, the Starheads. Please, before the holiday season starts rolling in and money gets tight, make a donation to the forums so that Ron can continue his GRATE work. There is a little yellow DONATE button on the top of this page just to the right of the Messenger button.

Thanks, and have a Grateful Day,

Looky

• Forum MVP

The single most important reason this forum exists is Taper Ron, without him all would be lost, then where would we go to talk about DSO? That being said he runs these forums from his own pocket and the donations from us, the Starheads. Please, before the holiday season starts rolling in and money gets tight, make a donation to the forums so that Ron can continue his GRATE work. There is a little yellow DONATE button on the top of this page just to the right of the Messenger button.

Looky

Done. Best money I have spent in a long while. Remember: ".....and nothing comes for free."

We are lucky to have such dedication to keep this forum going. Times are tough but not so tough that most of us couldn't chip off a little for the sake of the community. Pass the hat.

• Forum MVP

Looky

Kablam!! Done. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

:grouphug: Thank You All! And a BIG THANK YOU to the 'usual suspects' you are the true backbone of this community!

My lack of attendance around here is in no way an indication of how I feel about this family. Probably a lot of people here are wondering "who the hell is Taper Ron? ".:blush:

I will be upgrading the forum and the gallery in the next few days, it will be a fairly significant improvement with some new features and fixing some old "Kinks" that I have let slide by. I will keep the downtime to an absolute minimum.

I know some of you remember the earliest forums (on Deadnet? I barely do), the DSO forums I first remember were on voyforums - we've come a long way :excl:

• Forum MVP

:grouphug: Thank You All! And a BIG THANK YOU to the 'usual suspects' you are the true backbone of this community!

My lack of attendance around here is in no way an indication of how I feel about this family. Probably a lot of people here are wondering "who the hell is Taper Ron? ".:blush:

I will be upgrading the forum and the gallery in the next few days, it will be a fairly significant improvement with some new features and fixing some old "Kinks" that I have let slide by. I will keep the downtime to an absolute minimum.

I know some of you remember the earliest forums (on Deadnet? I barely do), the DSO forums I first remember were on voyforums - we've come a long way :excl:

I remember those days, and every subsequent iteration of this place.

And if people don't know "who the hell Taper Ron is," that only means all the work you do as a labor of love is being done right.

This place would not exist, or at the very least would not be the happy home and refuge that it is, without you.

Give me a holler at your convenience. Got some things to talk about...

• Forum MVP

the voyforums....wow.....memory shock.....the continuous stream....

The days of Arrow, Everybody's Favorite Santa, Smooth, and some guy named Ed Holub.

I love this place!!!

u want to give me an address i can send cash to?

• 2 weeks later...

I was having trouble getting the donate button in the same place as it used to be, a lot of changes in the code for this version. I had to use a modification to the side block, not real happy with it but it will work for now.

If you don't want to use paypal send me a PM.

Peace 'n' Thanks - TR

Archived