Chiefs Over Colts:

RedX4.gif

Bengals over Chargers:

RedX4.gif

Packers over 49er's:

RedX4.gif

Eagles over Saints:

RedX4.gif

What a steaming pile of awesome that was.  If you see me pick - GO THE OTHER WAY :)

• Forum MVP

When I go to Vegas, I'm the Houses personal ATM.  Except that one time......$100 straight up on 'double-zero' in roulette during an epic malted-hops frenzy.  THAT was one fun weekend!

• Forum MVP

I also went 0-4 on the games. This week im taking the dogs and points on all the games. So smart money would be on the favorites. Your welcome in advance. Shakiest about carolina.

You should be, we're gonna stomp some 49er ass. Book it Dano.

• Forum MVP

You should be, we're gonna get stomped by some 49er assholes. Book 'em Dano.

There fixed that for you Chris.

Bookem-300x197.jpg

It was a great start for the Panthers and then the rest of the game was an exercise in frustration.  Not a good game for Newton or Rivera.  Defense had their ups and downs but played OK *except when it really mattered).  Steve Smith just wasn't right for that game. 

The NFL couldn't be happier about the result.  They get:

Niners at Seattle

Pats at Broncos

Prepare for Manning/Brady fatigue this week!  Ugh.

• Forum MVP

You should be, we're gonna get stomped by some 49er assholes. Book 'em Dano.

There fixed that for you Chris.

Bookem-300x197.jpg

It was a great start for the Panthers and then the rest of the game was an exercise in frustration. Not a good game for Newton or Rivera. Defense had their ups and downs but played OK *except when it really mattered). Steve Smith just wasn't right for that game.

The NFL couldn't be happier about the result. They get:

Niners at Seattle

Pats at Broncos

Prepare for Manning/Brady fatigue this week! Ugh.

Would have much preferred to get beat by the classy Russell Wilson than the douche bag Kapperdick.

• Forum MVP

This has shaped up to be a very historic year for the nfl with the big Cannabis Bowl finale to finish the season. I'm looking forward to a great game but considering the new laws of these two fine states, I expect many fumbles, delays of game, and illegal formations. But I'm sure someone will get around to scoring at some point and keep the game moving along. I can tell you people here in WA state are VERY fired up about the potential of a first ever Seahawks victory in the big game...

Woo Hooo !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

I’m rooting for Peyton to guide his Broncos to victory if for nothing else than to quiet the drumbeat of conversation about his legacy.

2014 has ushered much a healthier menu for our family.  Fresh fish, BIG salads, veggy stews.  This healthier menu will take a backset to more Bacchanalian offerings on Sunday:

LAVA Wings

69278_480x360.jpg

AND

BURP:

ee697420d1fb0dcffc4b1c207c4eaacf_640x640

Go Broncos!

• Forum MVP

Bells Hopslam is being released tomorrow. Get it while u can. It's 20.00 a 6-pack but heaven on earth.

JESUS-H!  20.00 bones for a sixer?  I guess that's cheaper than a night out with the fellas....

10% ABV.  Burp.

Archived