CONGRATS SKIP!

August West

• Forum MVP

Well it's now official, Skip Vangelas is DSO's new bassist. I've had the pleasure of seeing Skip perform back in the day with Border Legion, and at a bunch of shows with DSO during his "temporary" slot. He hasn't lost anything, and still kicks some serious ass, as I'm sure many of you have witnessed.

As sad as it was to see Kevin move on after all those years, it's safe to say that the bass slot in our beloved Dark Star Orchestra is in very good hands. Welcome Skip!! 

Welcome to the wild and wonderful world of DSO, Skip... and I second the plea to "bring on them bombs!"

I so enjoyed hearing you sing, too, at the last show I saw back in May. It brought a big ole' SMILE to my face, and I just knew then that you would one day be asked to join the finest GD tribute band in the land.

Can't wait to see you all soon!!!

Topher

• Forum MVP

Love the new header on the DSO site!header.jpg

Hellllooooooooooo LISA :wub:

Sorry for the jacked up formatting....

:icon14:   **** Welcome Skip **** :icon14:

Regarding the header...So appropriate who is in front. Lisa is the remaining current band member that would have also been in a header of the band at my first DSO show last century. WOW

Yet still... Buffalo Nov 13th can't come quick enough :)

Archived