I was meant for the fictional chic on Weeds

GoingBackTo Where....

• Forum MVP

We are all getting ecxited for upcoming DSO. So I rathet not detract so much...but after watching last seasons weeds, I find myself absolutely in love with the chic from weeds. That would be a enriching experience!!!!

Please tell me I am not the only one here!!!!!

• Forum MVP

Don't care, I will take seconds, and fight for thirds:}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even with a bullet in her head, she does more for me than the living close and healthy!!!!

Falling for fictional characters------wow-----I wish for delusion, cause at least, you believe the un true:}!!!!    

Funny I love a band that throws reality in your face, when I so much want it to be diluted:}!!!!! 

Oddities and Ironies------stories in the  making-----looking forward to New Years run!!!!

Always stories from travels!!!!!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

I have weakness for redheads. 

Ariel, the little Mermaid…. that voice! 

Flippin' your fins you don't get too far

legs are required, for jumpin' dancin'

strolling along down the- what's that word again? Street !

Yeah, I know, a little creepy….being she’s so young…

• Forum MVP

Love you T, but its a Japanese Maple.  Most of us in the West don't understand many differences between eastern countries and cultures, or plants, but lets give the little island credit for their centuries of acer palamentum manipulation.  Also japicona, but still maples are close to my heart, and I thank the Japanese for their diligent work of my favorite flora species.

On the other side of the water----give thanks for the "water fir"    Dawn Redwoods----my god such beautiful trees, and I recommend one for every person's property,  Just don't plant close to sidewalks or driveways.

Silly Sunny's plant lesson.   

Back to thread point..  Thanks for that picture.  I am nearly finish with the last season, and my god.....every episode, I fall more in love with this women!!!! 

Last time I wrote a letter to a "Celeb", it was Oliva Newton John, as I had a unnatural crush for her in my youth!!   Grease took me from a boy to a man when I saw her in those leather pants.......and I had to write and tell her about it!!!!  

I have since grown away from Sandy, and am now fascinated with  a lovely drug dealing wacko that is just a perfect speed for this man indeed!!!!!!!  I think I could easily be her favorite stalker:}!!!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

I thought this thread was about which of us gets to bang her, not which tree we plan to buy on Arbor Day. I sent her a text to come to forums and pick one of us already before this thread starts talking about sewing techniques or the best way to press your underwear.

• Forum MVP

Love you T, but its a Japanese Maple. 

Apparently I need a map, and a botany lesson to boot. 

I think our attractive gardner is just the one to show me the ropes....I'm in need of a quality education :)

A little Mary Ann indeed.  What would happen if Weeds chick took her place on the show:

GilligansIsland-billboard-640x260.jpg

Interestingly enough, mary-anne jane was busted with the Japenese Maple a few years back.  Unfortunately she's outside of the cougar category now:

0_61_dawn_wells_320.jpg

She looks happy though :)

• Forum MVP

Is it me...or is Mary Anne even hotter in mug shot!! At this moment....even Gillagan is looking pretty sexy:) hahaha. But wtf is sticking out on the side of his face near his ear? Maybe the proffesors package? I know I take these forums to strange places, but it brings me good quality laughter.........a thing I get very little these days!!! Thanks guys for the humor, laughter, and a feel that I have a "super cool extended family". Means the world to me!!!!! A big Sunny hug to you all today!!!! Thank u from the bottom of my dancing heart:)!!!!!

• Forum MVP

It's you

LOL.....Chris!  Sun was gettin pretty lathered up for that take!  Love me some Sun tho....

So Chris > If not your wife....Which fictional character were you meant for?  Me?  Weeds girl is right up there but I gotta go with:

sexy-jessica-rabit-fanart-illustration-0

Me and Roger will have to battle it out...

• Forum MVP

It's you

LOL.....Chris! Sun was gettin pretty lathered up for that take! Love me some Sun tho....

So Chris > If not your wife....Which fictional character were you meant for? Me?

I've already had you, I want some strange.

• Forum MVP

Wow.  This thread got to a whole different level than my intention.  mary anne was child hood delight, before I even knew delight!!!  Giligan, was just a stoner....duh......

but The Weeds Chic.   She is up my alley!!!    Never had gay feelings, but I would kiss on Jerry's guitar like a loving labia!!!!!!    I take that back....there was that one night I enjoyed Bobby's daisy dukes.    Took months to realize it was the power of his music not his package:}!!!!!!

Just saying..............      and I love saying this========  " Yall are freaks:}"    And no, I aint no damn kettle so don't call me black:}

• Forum MVP

To chime in again.  Mine was Debbie.   That chick from Dallas.   Never knew Bambi in the Woods would be such a hairy place, but I have loved it ever since:}!!!!  And have been trying to loose myself in the jungle from than on:}!!!!

Any of you ever wish you took better advantage of your either, college, or younger days?  The shit I passed up or passed on.   Smack me in the face with a beaver, I so deserve it:}!!!!

Silly Sun.........to make a serious point.  I so fucking glad WE GOT LISA!!!     Nothing inappropriate in my words, it is just so damn awesome to hear those feminine pipes with the music that moves me.   Anyone who as ever watched me dance, and I say that cause I watch others.......I am making love to the delightful anti-sirens of this sound.  

God bless the beauty of women, and us men that desire their grandeur:}!!!!!

• Forum MVP

It's you

LOL.....Chris!  Sun was gettin pretty lathered up for that take!  Love me some Sun tho....

So Chris > If not your wife....Which fictional character were you meant for?  Me?  Weeds girl is right up there but I gotta go with:

sexy-jessica-rabit-fanart-illustration-0

WTF is this?   I don't get it, at all?     I hate being the simple one, but you got me here. I Pulled up website and its photography alright, just not the type I thought relevant:}!!!!  I hate being clueless, but used to by now!!!!

Yea Chris.............before the wife who was your long shower thought:}    Remember,,,,Bon Jovi only had long hair, he does not count:}!!!!!

Aside from this, WE GET DSO SOON

WTF is this?   I don't get it, at all?     I hate being the simple one, but you got me here. I Pulled up website and its photography alright, just not the type I thought relevant:}!!!!  I hate being clueless, but used to by now!!!!

Yea Chris.............before the wife who was your long shower thought:}    Remember,,,,Bon Jovi only had long hair, he does not count:}!!!!!

It was supposed to be Jessica Rabbit fom "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"

DisneyJessicaRabbitStatuePF.jpg

Anybody noticed that there aren't many women on the forums these days -  I wonder why!

• Forum MVP

It was supposed to be Jessica Rabbit fom "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"

Jessica-Rabbit-jessica-rabbit-17924788-4

Anybody noticed that there aren't many women on the forums these days -  I wonder why!

Point well absorbed.   Sorry Ron, and sorry lovely ladies and beautiful spinning sisters:}!!!!   Sometimes your beautiful roses get the best of our "men" common sense, and decency!!!!!  

Will dial it down a bit, at least on my behalf.   Even though its rare these days.....thanks for keeping us grounded TR!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking about you more than Farrah, so hope you are doing well, and have the holidays to look forward too.  With much respect and love brother:}!!!!!!

Warm Regards

Archived