portland me 11/22/13

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

Unique look to this original. NFA to open then my Mission. A second set featuring Esau and a post drums Sailor-Saint and I'll bet the Victim was wicked as was Death Don't.

Thanks Rick! Appreciate you keepin us in the loop. Any other of your impressions about this start are always appreciated :)

• Forum MVP

Unique awesome looking setlist!!!  An NFA opener will always get a crowd going and would burn about 25% of my total show energy in the 1st 5 minutes.  Im not a good pacer.  Speaking of which its time to find a treadmill.  5 weeks til New Years run!!!  Woot!

Long time dead listener, first time DSO show! I never got to see the dead and being at this show was really special to me. This band delivers. Was an incredible night, we danced start to finish.  Highlights for me were Mission, Lucy, Foolish Heart, & Death Don't. Excellent encore with Tore Up as well. I am very anxious to get this show downloaded to enjoy again and again. My girlfriend and I will be going to the Concord, NH show now and cannot wait! 

Archived