Tarrytown > Night #2

Tea

• Forum MVP

DSO recreated: 7/3/78 St. Paul Civic Center Arena St. Paul MN

Set One: New Minglewood Blues ; Loser ; Looks Like Rain ; Ramble On Rose ; Mexicali Blues > Mama Tried ; Peggy-O ; Cassidy ; Deal > The Music Never Stopped

Set Two: Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain ; Dancing In The Street > Drums > Not Fade Away > Stella Blue > Sugar Magnolia

Encore: Werewolves Of London

Filler: Let Me Sing Your Blues Away ; Box Of Rain

• Forum MVP

So true, hard to top the original Grateful Dead 70s set lists!

Two sweet nights in Tarrytown, indeed.

teach that to the kids on here would u please

Lmao. Thanks for pumping such positive vibes into the forums. With all the negativity here your positive outlook really brings sunshine to these cloudy days. /end sarcasm.

Lmao. Thanks for pumping such positive vibes into the forums. With all the negativity here your positive outlook really brings sunshine to these cloudy days. /end sarcasm.

my pleasure - its actually quite easy, cause............life's a beautiful thing. The question of the day is; will SVT ever figure that out?

but woah it makes me wild

with [*thirty] years upon my head

to have you call me child * actually 60+ :unsure:

I like the 80's, especially the Brent years. I certainly don't think there is a difference in DSO's "energy" between any decades.

• Forum MVP

What lesson needs to be taught to the 'kids' on here?

Your comments suggest that 'the kids' should go to a show desperately hoping that they get a 70's rocker and if they get what looks to be a more standard 80's list (even though it was 10/9/89), that they should walk out before DSO continues with their recreation? 

I'm not sure anyone is going to be tenured with such teaching methods.  :rofl:

• Forum MVP

I'm just wondering who he's calling a child. Outside of 69 set up or dso early styled original. My favorite set lists to catch our generally between 76 and 78. Generally more so than an elective but that's all personal preference and no one needs to learn to think like me. A man who believes his opinions and thoughts as truths suffers from hubris. To be honest, outside of the alter ego plague of sometime back, cavey, dirtyhairy, etc, I find ducats behavior on this board to be some of the most childish posting I've seen. It makes me feel childish just to engage him/ her. With that being said, I think his posts have been more reasonable as I've late. They are entitled to their opinion. I've found some 80s shows to be routine and boring. I bet most have left a show early for one reason or another. And they seem to admit that knowing the post drums segment of that Hampton show that they may have made a mistake leaving early.

I'm just wondering who he's calling a child. Outside of 69 set up or dso early styled original. My favorite set lists to catch our generally between 76 and 78. Generally more so than an elective but that's all personal preference and no one needs to learn to think like me. A man who believes his opinions and thoughts as truths suffers from hubris. To be honest, outside of the alter ego plague of sometime back, cavey, dirtyhairy, etc, I find ducats behavior on this board to be some of the most childish posting I've seen. It makes me feel childish just to engage him/ her. With that being said, I think his posts have been more reasonable as I've late. They are entitled to their opinion. I've found some 80s shows to be routine and boring. I bet most have left a show early for one reason or another. And they seem to admit that knowing the post drums segment of that Hampton show that they may have made a mistake leaving early.

show being played has nothing to do with exit time.  after so many roads and not being able to push the starting line (usually around noon) forward d/s is almost always the finish line for this old deadhead

• Forum MVP

show being played has nothing to do with exit time.  after so many roads and not being able to push the starting line (usually around noon) forward d/s is almost always the finish line for this old deadhead

A well-reasoned response from Ducats - keep it up!  Now if you can stop trolling the few women that ocassionally come by the sausage party, you'll be all set.

• Forum MVP

I got something that'll help with that...

• 1 month later...

なく、何が悪かったのか分析する多くの時間を過ごした後、すぐに duvetica の日を保持すると考えられて招待され? 本当に思い出に残るイベ http://www.hanfordivorceattorney.com/jp/category/l3.html に知らない人々と対話しているとして、あなたは確かにあなたのコ ニューバランス 890 に対処は、同様に、一方で、この情報を使用して簡単に作られてい アグ 通販 付きの身分証明書、またはドライバなどの写真付きの身分証明文書 http://www.wizardistanbul.net/category-7.html nlineという名前の電子政府のWebポータル テキサスで保る犯罪activities.Toに関与しているかもしれない不

Konichiwa :) or sayonara as Taper Ron will have it.

Just curious, does your "hanfor divorce atorney" offer happy endings?

Archived