Free show Tanner Park, Long Island Aug6

HelpSlip

• Forum MVP

Tucket and I have been talking about this show. From what he was able to gather you have to be a resident of the town in order to attend. It's possible, but unlikely that he's wrong about it. That's probably why it hasn't been posted in the tour dates.

Checked in with a buddy of mine who I know has been seeing lots of events there this summer (busy place). He suggested to me he drove in last nite for something in a car without a sticker/town pass and got in no problem. Sounds pretty loose, however I have a feeling you get the wrong attendant on the wrong day and you are not gonna get in. Worth a try, however IMHO.

• Forum MVP

Its obvious they dont want people coming in from out of town for the show so they likely asked it not to be put on a tour schedule.  From the pics, it looks like if you are dancing you may be a little out of place.  Down in front!!!  Dont you see that we have chairs here!

• Forum MVP

Its obvious they dont want people coming in from out of town for the show so they likely asked it not to be put on a tour schedule.  From the pics, it looks like if you are dancing you may be a little out of place.  Down in front!!!  Dont you see that we have chairs here!

Reminds me of the first time DSO did the park in Springfield OH...the did some monster shows there...pity it has been skipped the past couple.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately for us, as we were getting in the car to head to the show, our new pup got her leg caught and twisted it really bad and couldnt walk... by the time we got back in the car we would have never made it so off to the Vet we went... After we made the mistake of giving her an ibuprofen which is toxic to dogs... dummass us...  A day later she is still gimping to go crap and pee and the rest of the time on the couch recovering :(    I haven't gotten up the courage to look at the setlist we missed :( :( :(

Archived