lay down sally

drums

dark star

hey jude

comes a time

sunshine

thrill is gone

• Forum MVP

another "80s heavy" elective in the tri-state area! Lol stop the press ..i love it!

Women are Smarter, MightyQuinn, Do It in The Road to open second set after the first was closed with QueenJane, Touch... just hoping yetivanmarshall got to experience that !

assuming Thrill is Gone for B.B. King 

love the placement of Half Step and Lay Down Sally...wishin i was on tour !

• Forum MVP

Shakedown openers are always a favorite. I like the Prudence Passenger High Time CC rider. 

What a fun placement of Sugar Mag- agreed. I was just listening to WDWDIITR on Thursday from Pisgah. That was one hot tune! That second set just continues to heat on up!! Aw Thrill is Gone.

• Forum MVP

I will have a lot more to say but thought it was worth noting that only 8 of the 20 songs played are legitimate GD tunes, and only 3 in the second set. loved the variety and how eclectic the set was. kept me on my toes.

• Forum MVP

not even close. only did the first verse if memory serves. maybe 10 minutes. never really hit stride. this was definitely more about the surprise nuggets along the way but this how had its moments and then some.

• Forum MVP

Touch doesn't bother me especially as I overcome all the curve balls life sends you. It is fitting. Life can be so bittersweet with a touch of grey. Kind of Yogi Berra like too in the " must be getting early, clocks are running late". however could live the rest of my life and never miss Queen Jane. I really can't stand that song.

• Forum MVP

Touch doesn't bother me especially as I overcome all the curve balls life sends you. It is fitting. Life can be so bittersweet with a touch of grey. Kind of Yogi Berra like too in the " must be getting early, clocks are running late". however could live the rest of my life and never miss Queen Jane. I really can't stand that song.

Me neither......the song that would not end.....

• Forum MVP

however could live the rest of my life and never miss Queen Jane. I really can't stand that song.

funny how we all hear it differently..getting a QueenJane is a treat to me..Eaton's delivery on it is always genuine and enjoyable ..really love when Barraco solo's on it too..the Harrisburg one last year is just beautiful ..felt lucky in Portland last month to get a MemphisBlues first night and QueenJane the second 

• Forum MVP

however could live the rest of my life and never miss Queen Jane. I really can't stand that song.

The line "and you find yourself sick of all this repitition" always struck a chord for me, as Bobby seemed to play this every run once it was in the rotation.  I don't hate the song per se, but it was at the bottom of the list for the Bobby 1st set Dylan numbers.  Desolation was, of course, always a treat.  After that, my hierarchy was Masterpiece, Memphis Blues, and finally Queen Jane.  Thin Man was but a fleeting glimpse. 

Archived