Pro Football 2015

bs69

• Forum MVP

For sure, if he didn't fumble, game was over. My point is that the refs let it get out of hand. One of the first drives of the game the Steeler DB left his feet and launched toward a defenseless Tyler Eifert's head and there was no call. You call that stuff early and the late stuff doesn't happen. A lot is being made of fans cheering Ben's injury and that is nonsense, all of the ire was directed at the officials

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Any coach will tell you we can't leave it in the hands of the officials. Had ball with 96 seconds to go. You can not fumble. Lose yards. Sure. Get out of bounds. No. Fumble the ball. Absolutely not. I don't care about anything after that. I hate defenseless receiver rules altogether. I don't believe they should be a penalty. I want my football violent and physical but the league definitely thinks the right call was made there. He will be fined possibly suspended for a game next year.

• Forum MVP

The second penalty probably should have been a no call or off setting but fuck man, this is the playoffs. We have no room for that stupid behavior right. I don't care if he talked about your mom or threatened your children. You need to keep your cool there. You can not engage with the coach. You can not put yourself in that situation.

• Forum MVP

What you say is all true of course, but it doesn't help the pain. We were a missed 42 yd fg in Denver from being the 1 seed and then it ends like this. This was the year for us. Then Dalton gets hurt on a fluke and it all goes to hell. You can't imagine how badly this city needed that win last night. Actually being a Philly fan you probably do, but it is really painful

• Forum MVP

I'm sorry to be pointing out the painful truths.  It definitely was a tough way to lose and would be a tough loss to stomach.  I happen to be impartial for the game.  I'm pulling for Denver now (Philly didn't make the dance) and I'm happy that you guys weakened the Steelers.  Ben will not be 100 percent.  A Brown may not play if we stay true to concussions matter.  I feel good about our chances even with an old and diminished Peyton.  He will have to be more game manager than game changer.

• Forum MVP

No fumble = not in a situation where a FG beats u. Penalty 1 was justified. Regardless would have been a 50yder to win. Pitt having all 3 timeouts forced cinci to not be as safe as they wanted and they blew it.

• Forum MVP

Good early game today, unfortunate miss for Minnesota at the end. Seattle and Pittsburgh are the two teams that everyone was afraid of at the end and both should have lost. Kind of like a close call for a one seed in the tourney, now you could see them going the way. Better to be lucky than good sometimes

• Forum MVP

Wilson already has.

A snap over the head of Wilson was key in changing momentum for the Seahawks. Just mind-boggling.......

Wilson was chip-shot away from it all being for naught.

Scoreboard don't lie tho.

• Forum MVP

Wilson already has.

A snap over the head of Wilson was key in changing momentum for the Seahawks. Just mind-boggling.......

Wilson was chip-shot away from it all being for naught.

Scoreboard don't lie tho.

That was an unbelievable finish.....

I feel bad for the Vikings kicker......"laces out"......that refrain will haunt for years I'm afraid.

• Forum MVP

Last nights was a wow game. Today's is a WOW for a different reason. I think there were lots of Carolina doubters. Not me. This is cams 2011 national championship. Hes having a brilliant year. Carolina is focused and will win it all!!!!

• Forum MVP

Carolina has blown teams out so badly in the 1st half they haven't had to play the 2nd lately. They were ultra conservative. Cam took no punishment. He's saving himself. Next week I predict 80 yards rushing from him.

• Forum MVP

Last nights was a wow game. Today's is a WOW for a different reason. I think there were lots of Carolina doubters. Not me. This is cams 2011 national championship. Hes having a brilliant year. Carolina is focused and will win it all!!!!

I really hope one of the NFC teams wins the SB.....please.

• Forum MVP

Sorry bs69, but it looks like it's gonna be the Cam and Brady show in Feb.

It's definitely not a sure thing on the SB matchup. That statement is WAYYYY too premature. I think the NFC game is a Tossup and this is not the patriots team of past years c

Archived