Pisgah Shows coming up?

TnJed#48

• Forum MVP

Hoping we get the hook up in the South ! Some kind of nice variety and special treats - fried just right with all the fresh fixings with sweet tea with biscuits and gravy and molasses like we like it down here. You know- a real dog that hunts.

That much south may equal run for your lives after the show.  Stay clear of the guys with the rope tied to the back of their pickups.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Four more days to Black Mountain,

One more to Charlotte

You keep me up just one more night, I can't stop here no more
Little Ben clock says quarter to eight, You kept me up till four

I gotta get down
I gotta get down to Pisgah
Or I can't dance there no more

• Forum MVP

Maybe this one will come through....For those of us who need some help with the words of the hills around Black Mountain   https://www.women.com/Marlene/quiz-how-well-do-you-know-appalachian-slang?utm_source=wdc_fb&utm_medium=FBsharebutton&utm_campaign=2016080200

• Forum MVP

Just looking for a bed to lay where I could lay my head in Asheville we ended up at a Jerry birthday jazz jam and had a fun little 90 minute warmup for tomorrow.

• Forum MVP

I was dancing to the dead last night. Admittedly a drop in quality and duration, but I can't do them all. I'm gonna try to do 20-25% from now on with a random year over 25%. Northeast will be a rarity for me. Flights and logistics ain't cheap the further away from base I get.

• Forum MVP
Four more days to Black Mountain,

One more to Charlotte

You keep me up just one more night, I can't stop here no moreyy

Little Ben clock says quarter to eight, You kept me up till four

....if I,m going back again? Well you know better but I know him...c u in BM

• Forum MVP

Where does this winding path lead? Over the mountains and through the woods to crazy house I go. Perhaps it's crazy that follows me, but why now when I first sky have a taste of sanity?

May the fore winds blow you safely home!!!

Going back to where I started, a skip before BM, but oh how things have changed!!

If the thunder dont catch you then the lightning will;)!!

Archived