Fall First Leg Roll Call

Tom Banjo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I prefer to get some young, but that's realistic. To play Benjamin Button would be confusing, and a forever young on my bday would be a treat!!!

I hope you get your treats!!! For some reason I thought your were a December Sagittarius like many of us, but I am sure the stars were aligned the day you were born. But splintered quickly thereafter;)!!!

• Forum MVP

Be careful in ann arbor.  Game day wearing an ohio state jersey if thats your plan could be legitimately dangerous.  Yes I know they are not near as violent as OSU fans as Michigan is a top academic school, but there are idiots everywhere and they arent confined to just Columbus or the Raiders Stadium.  Flip that and imagine a lone michigan jersey with a ton of drunk OSU fans around midnight.  Might as well just put up crime scene tape around the venue before the show even starts and already have the murder police in attendance.  You are a big guy which will keep those little michigan math nerds at bay, but if 40 of them attack you with their geometry compasses at once, you will likely bleed out from the hundreds of wounds.  Kids still carry protractors and compasses with them everywhere right?  Sounds like an episode for my new Law and Order: Campus Detective(s) crime scene show.  Hip young detectives.  Murders in sorority houses.  Bikini killers.  Stereotypes galore.  Physics kids constructing the perfect crime until 1 cant take the pressure.  Anyone know a TV producer.  Im ready to roll on this project.

• Forum MVP

I win simply say ... you really think that im dumb enough to do that ... come on man ... this ain't my first rodeo ....

im going for a DSO show to enjoy some music and only because Ohio State has that Saturday off for its bye week ....

Lol. I thought you would love the chance to wear your colors in Ann Arbor.

• Forum MVP

Be careful in ann arbor.  Game day wearing an ohio state jersey if thats your plan could be legitimately dangerous.  Yes I know they are not near as violent as OSU fans as Michigan is a top academic school, but there are idiots everywhere and they arent confined to just Columbus or the Raiders Stadium.  Flip that and imagine a lone michigan jersey with a ton of drunk OSU fans around midnight.  Might as well just put up crime scene tape around the venue before the show even starts and already have the murder police in attendance.  You are a big guy which will keep those little michigan math nerds at bay, but if 40 of them attack you with their geometry compasses at once, you will likely bleed out from the hundreds of wounds.  Kids still carry protractors and compasses with them everywhere right?  Sounds like an episode for my new Law and Order: Campus Detective(s) crime scene show.  Hip young detectives.  Murders in sorority houses.  Bikini killers.  Stereotypes galore.  Physics kids constructing the perfect crime until 1 cant take the pressure.  Anyone know a TV producer.  Im ready to roll on this project.

Sort of funny for me. I feel like 30 of those geometry nerds every time I see a phish shirt at DSO. Luckily I usually distracted to actually get the compass out!!

• Forum MVP

B... but if 40 of them attack you with their geometry compasses at once, you will likely bleed out from the hundreds of wounds.  Kids still carry protractors and compasses with them everywhere right?

What is worse is when they use the slide rule on you....

Archived