Fall First Leg Roll Call

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

I'm in for Omaha through York, PA and thinking of extending that through Stratton Mountain, VT.  

Omaha is my birthday.  I'm not expecting a huge turnout on a Monday night in Omaha, but if you plan to stay with me I need to know shortly because I will book a space accordingly.

I'm sure I will see many of your smiling faces along this ride.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Only Chicago and Milwaukee as life threw some punches.  But planning on doing New Years run now.  I really like the double double for new years.  Unfortunately The Commonwealth Park Suites in Richmond is under renovation until January.  That place was awesome!!  Lafayette is a 5 hour drive but I prefer shows that connect and just blank space on either side of that show.  That will be a last second decision.  5 hours behind the wheel really makes dancing rough. 

• Forum MVP

Lafayette theater been having some issues in regards to shows being cancelled. ... last week STYX pulled out because they did not get paid pre show deposit ... and we know they are still relevant. ..hehe

DSO show on a Tuesday in a very conservative college town ....hmmm . I have an eye in town as one of my sisters work for Purdue ...

Archived