Fall First Leg Roll Call

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

B... but if 40 of them attack you with their geometry compasses at once, you will likely bleed out from the hundreds of wounds.  Kids still carry protractors and compasses with them everywhere right?

What is worse is when they use the slide rule on you....

'the slide rule can take you to the moon.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

You got that multiple personality issue too:(!!! It's caused me problems Vegas, but I really like that self proclaimed center of the solar system dancing freak guy!! He seems to have a lot of fun, and is a lot more nice. The daddy role is most rewarding, but the dancing nuke brings me most of the peace...sadly it's only 3 to 4 hours lo g!!

• Forum MVP

Clean windows in life is like white snow in NYC. Pretty and clean for the second it falls, but dirty and wet once it interacts with people.

Clean windows just lets you see the shit more clearly!!!

PG, your positive mind I always will compliment!! It's a trait that makes you shine, but a lot of lives can't see through the gunk even though they turned on the wipers!!

• Forum MVP

But......this is a positive place, or sonit should be, so allow me to relinquish!! Keep your windows clean, as it will help you see danger coming. Just hope danger does not look like something you want to marry just to find out it's something that will destroy!!

Windows clean........a kit to think about, because my windows were super clean when I saw heaven disguised as hell. Oddly enough, it was the damn dust that made me realize my windows will never be clear again!!!

Fucking analogies on a bad day. But why not say hey now, hey now, iko iko all day. Shooting morphine all day shooting morphine all day,;!

Funny about those those spy dogs, one of their asses always get set on fire

• Forum MVP

When my big windows get dirty I just open em up .... to quote a line in the movie Full Moon over Blue Water .... "up go the windows and out go the books" ... see I can be deep with the best of em ... bing bang boom ..

5 days till the Buckeyes visit the Sooner State... and 11 days till DSO in Cleveland...

• Forum MVP

Missing the chance to be up and personal with overrated Iowa and their fans likely scared that a traveling band may bring sharia law to rural Iowa, I think I'm gonna shoot for those 930 club shows. For once in my life I made a sensible financial choice. I'm used to blowouts then recovery. This time I chose stability and I'm still questioning that decision. It's actually the 1st time in my life I didbt wait til something was completely broken before fixing it. Maybe I'm growing up a little with my proactiveness. Naw. Word of advice to anyone thinking about buying an older home. Don't. throw your money down the drain on crack. You will have more peace of mind. Your bank account will end up in the same place--empty but without having to deal with annoying contractors. Home ownership isn't the American dream. It's when the buyer signs those papers and The seller is like thank god I unloaded that piece of shit on someome. That's the American Dream. Also note that any home you think is an amazing bargain like I did, usually isn't. Now the gf wants to redo the kitchen. I'm like wtf. She had me looking at cabinets this weekend. I'm like mine already hold what we need. This ain't trump tower. This is our home for 2-3 years more max. Deal with it. And buy minimal shit. That way you can pCk it in storage and pay 6 months for 600 bucks and just take off. Yes I want to run away from life. Doesn't everyone. Maybe it's just Monday or whatever day this is. I'm tired of emails and invoicing and waiting months to get paid. Almost thinking of saying fuck it and driving to no mans land in Nebraska to hear some music.

• Forum MVP

Going to the home of the Iowa Hawkeyes is something I'd never again get the chance to do or want to for that matter. I looked at flights and they are insanity this close to show time. U got any floor space?

• Forum MVP

Missing the chance to be up and personal with overrated Iowa and their fans likely scared that a traveling band may bring sharia law to rural Iowa, I think I'm gonna shoot for those 930 club shows. For once in my life I made a sensible financial choice. I'm used to blowouts then recovery. This time I chose stability and I'm still questioning that decision. It's actually the 1st time in my life I didbt wait til something was completely broken before fixing it. Maybe I'm growing up a little with my proactiveness. Naw. Word of advice to anyone thinking about buying an older home. Don't. throw your money down the drain on crack. You will have more peace of mind. Your bank account will end up in the same place--empty but without having to deal with annoying contractors. Home ownership isn't the American dream. It's when the buyer signs those papers and The seller is like thank god I unloaded that piece of shit on someome. That's the American Dream. Also note that any home you think is an amazing bargain like I did, usually isn't. Now the gf wants to redo the kitchen. I'm like wtf. She had me looking at cabinets this weekend. I'm like mine already hold what we need. This ain't trump tower. This is our home for 2-3 years more max. Deal with it. And buy minimal shit. That way you can pCk it in storage and pay 6 months for 600 bucks and just take off. Yes I want to run away from life. Doesn't everyone. Maybe it's just Monday or whatever day this is. I'm tired of emails and invoicing and waiting months to get paid. Almost thinking of saying fuck it and driving to no mans land in Nebraska to hear some music.

Just got to learn to do the shit yourself. Work good workmanship is expensive, but it's easy to learn how to build replace repair!!!

Hope to see you at 930!! Seems like there might be a good contingent gathering at a kverpacked venue. However, dso kills it there. Heard my first red rooster there with T. I hated that song till Eaton unleashed some sounds that just moved me brightly.

Hope u get up there T......be nice if grestfulpair could get away!! I can always sleep on the toliet if cosmic place gets to full!!

• Forum MVP

Hey - why not add a few kids to that mix? Piece of cake :)

• Forum MVP

Penn State @ Michigan is a 3:30pm kickoff..

I like that ... I will time it to get into Ann Arbor around 4pm ... all 110,000 fans will be in the stadium and campus will be calm until after the game ends ...

I will find a place close to venue and watch the game on TV pregaming for show...

will be tough finding parking that day but at least will be able to navigate until spot found ...

just a heads up for those attending the show come 7:00pm ish it will be nuts in regards to traffic

Archived