Pro Football

bs69

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I would like to thank the Raiders and the Ravens for blowing my AFC brackets. Needless to say both Washington and Detroit blew up my NFC brackets. Combined with OSU and MI loses, I've come to realize I don't know sh*t. Odds-makers win for a reason.  

• Forum MVP

I don't think Dallas has any chance at super bowl with Dak at the helm. I think Romo gives them a glimmer. That's only argument I got. Rookies don't win Super Bowls. Dak struggles when pressure gets home. Teams will find ways to bring pressure in playoffs. He also doesn't throw the deep ball great. When down 7 late, Romo throws a better deep ball. I think it's easy to make that argument really unless you simply think Dallas has no chance at the ring then you play Dak for the valuable experience he will get in a playoff loss.

• Forum MVP

In usual fashion, the Redskins shit the bed.....uggh.

Even though the Lions spit the bit, The Skins implosion puts Detroit in the playoffs.

Traveling to Seattle is no picnic but there's a chance as small as it may be.

A Dallas v Patriots Super Bowl would be pretty cool although I'm not a fan of either team. It would be more compelling than some of the other possibilites.

Atlanta v KC? No thanks

• Forum MVP

I'm bummed about what happened to the Raiders, I really wanted to see a Steelers v Raiders match up in the second round from the black hole. Would have brought back some memories of the great battles of the 70's.

• Forum MVP

I'm bummed about what happened to the Raiders, I really wanted to see a Steelers v Raiders match up in the second round from the black hole. Would have brought back some memories of the great battles of the 70's.

Agreed......was sorry to see Carr go down last week. It will hurt the Raiders prospects in the playoffs.

As of now, I'm pulling for the Lions and the Raiders.

• Forum MVP

I don't think Dallas has any chance at super bowl with Dak at the helm. I think Romo gives them a glimmer. That's only argument I got. Rookies don't win Super Bowls. Dak struggles when pressure gets home. Teams will find ways to bring pressure in playoffs. He also doesn't throw the deep ball great. When down 7 late, Romo throws a better deep ball. I think it's easy to make that argument really unless you simply think Dallas has no chance at the ring then you play Dak for the valuable experience he will get in a playoff loss.

Here's my statement. Green Bay has no chance of winning the Super Bowl with Aaron Rodgers at the helm. It's as much nonsense as yours but we will both likely be correct. The odds of winning the Super Bowl are high. You make a ridiculous comment where the result will likely be correct then you say I told you so even though the reason won't matter. It's just like how great you say the big ten is and bad the sec is but again the Bowl results are similar to last year. Keep doing it every year and maybe u can say u I told u so one of these days.

• Forum MVP

I know Dak your guy. If he was big 10 you'd be asking for Romo too. Look I just don't think a rookie gonna win. Odds are we both right. Rodgers over Dak all day though. Rodgers on Dallas they win super bowl. They even beat the pats who have to be the favorite.

Also note with my statement I said I think. You made your statement as if it was a fact.

Giants game will be interesting. They beat Green Bay in Green Bay in 07 and 11'. Once against favre and once Rodgers. Green Bay is def on fire but the giants are also riding pretty high right now. I would love to see Dallas again for a 3rd time

• Forum MVP

Dallas should go with Sanchez, he looked pretty sharp.

So much for any QB can throw behind that line lmao.

And MC, Dak and zeke are both my guys. Both of them make each other much better than they would be apart. The great run game frees up the play action and the play action and read option open up the run game. Dallas hasn't had a great team or QB in years. Romo had 1-2 good seasons in his career. In his best he threw 11 ints. A few hundred extra yards or a few tds doesn't make up for 7 turnovers. The name of the game is ball control and Dallas is the best this year in controlling the clock. They average less than a turnover a game which is phenomenal. Their defense starts off the field because of the ball control offense and by staying on the field, Dallas wears down the defense. Dallas still has defensive issues. If anything kills them I think it will be our secondary.

If dallas drafted Cardale jones and as a rookie he was 23/4 TD/int and was 3rd in the league in pass rating as a rookie I'd be on cloud nine too.

• Forum MVP

I hate to see your cloud 9 bubble pop. You seem to have a good attitude not expecting a super bowl.

Surprised you singled out Rodgers and GB for your comment. I think they may just be the favorites in the NFC right now. He has played the most incredible play I've seen from any QB in the NFC over the 2nd half of the season. Far and away better than Dak. Only Brady has played on that level.

• Forum MVP

I'm a realist. This is the NFL. Too much parity. Too hard to win 3 straight. My Green Bay comment was only to make a point. By me saying that if Green Bay doesn't win I can say oh it's b/c of Rodgers who is really a great QB but their odds aren't high. I can say like you can an I told u so which is nonsense.

• Forum MVP

Well we get the Dak vs Rodgers match up.

Cowboys may have already got an early break. Let's see what Nelson status is for next week. Either way I'm taking Rodgers. I wonder if Green Bay getting points. Maybe a bet worth taking.

• Forum MVP

I think we will see a couple of road teams win next week. No drama this week except Joey Porter getting arrested after the Dolphins game. Steelers are the dirtiest team in the league but don't seem to get called out for it, can you imagine if it was the Bengals taking some of those shots yesterday.

Archived