The Days Between Festival

• Forum MVP

August 6-7, Black Oak Ranch, Laytonville, CA
https://daysbetweenfest.com/

TICKETS ON-SALE 11:OO AM (PT), FRIDAY MAY 21ST

‘The Days Between’ is an intimate, family friendly music festival, located at the beautiful Black Oak Ranch in Northern California, where oak woodlands and majestic meadows provide a magical setting to gather and enjoy music, camping, food and craft vendors, and community. In this very unique year, we are pleased to have the opportunity to safely reunite with friends and family. The event will follow all state of California Covid-19 event safety guidelines.

Proof of a Covid-19 vaccine will be required to attend (12+).

The-Days-Between.jpg

• Forum MVP

I’m screwed with the proof of vaccine shit. I only got one shot as I was advised by an extremely intelligent and highly experienced in the medical profession man to not get the second shot as I have had Covid and it would be totally unnecessary as my natural defenses are high. I would only, possibly, get sick and should not get more vaccine than is necessary. Unfortunately, I don’t have a Covid passport Althea I am fine. ( I’m leaving the spellcheck in, gotta love it) 

• Forum MVP

Yea, I was just looking at Dead and company tour dates. They want a COVID passport or they’ll move you to another area of their choice. Almost $800 for a VIP ticket and they might move you to behind a concrete pillar in the nosebleed section because your medical paperwork is lacking. No thanks, that’s ok. Besides, I need to vacuum. Praise DSO. praise Bill K, navigator of the year. 

• Forum MVP
On 5/19/2021 at 8:59 PM, Ammagamalin Crew said:

Here we go "proof of vaccine required".  Sounds like a good time; however, this is a dangerous slope, scarlet letter shit and holocaust semblence. Ah, hell its only an innocent concert right? Lets create a way to single out the bad people

let’s stop comparing vaccines to the holocaust. They aren’t singling out the bad people. They are encouraging vaccines. FFS everyone on this forum had the MMR, Tdap, And polio vaccines. Unfortunately the Bad people are trying to keep the pandemic going. The Bad people are using social media to publish lies and disinformation about the vaccine, mostly to sell their quackery. 12 people have put out 2/3 of the vaccine disinformation and most of them sell alternative “cures” and have a vested interest in this sticking around. 

a private venue can make whatever rules they like. If a venue can refuse to do a wedding for gay people they can require you are vaccinated. 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Venues decide? How is it that all the venues Dead and Co have exactly same vaccine requirements (only pit needs proof)?

Seems more like collusion or decision made by other than venue.
Why no vax needed to be in pit for Luke Bryan at Deer Creek?

Either vax people are protected or not. While vaccinated I can see where hesitancy is reasonable and no cause for discrimination.

If I had a venue I would make people over 6 ft tall to be in back.

• LMAO 2
  • Forum MVP

We get it. You are like Trump. You got the vaccine because you aren’t an idiot but like to make it seem like you didn’t because you don’t want to lose cred with the proud boys etc. you are for freedom unless it’s things you are against it for. 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Uh...I got vax cause significant other is going through chemotherapy.

Previously we decided not to get it, since disease is deadly to the tune of 80% to old and sick people....just like pretty much all illnesses...and thinking our immune systems would mitigate. I have physics degree and she is director of nursing at long term care facilities. Not exactly uninformed. She became defenseless.

So I got vax...

I guess when it comes to natural processes like climate which humans are allegedly harming to some detriment, I am more concerned with natural selection where I know humans are screwing with it.

Closer to Darwin than Trump (but thanks for opportunity to get vax) with no Proud Boys in sight.

So my significant other, who is not vaxed  cannot join in me in pit at Deer Creek for Dead and Co. Even if it was her desire.

I would have gotten vax card....not necessarily vax if my live music life required it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
4 hours ago, DesertDead said:

I’m guessing here, but I’d bet that the reason that one must be vaccinated to be in the pit is due to proximity to Bobby and an abundance of caution.

Whatever the reason for the policy, try not to take it personally.

Nothing personal. I agree band insisted. So they are either not all vaccinated, or are and have vax efficacy hesitancy, or they don’t believe in the science or they can care less of the vast majority outside pit.

Willing to listen to alternative reasoning.

Weir being ass....is reasonable but does not eliminate options above.

They may be asinine enough to think a significant number of individuals are going to vax so they can be in pit for dead and co.

Good grief.

• 2 months later...
  • Forum MVP

While you should go to the venue and enjoy DSO in-person, there's a FREE stream for Friday's (8/6) show @ 830p for those who can't be there:  EDIT:  Days Between site says DSO plays from 8-12p which would mean an 11p start for EST streamers:

0a6a4f46-a40b-4bef-a45a-94ed5b381762.jpg

https://www.nugs.net/live-download-of-dark-star-orchestra-the-days-between-laytonville-ca-08-06-2021-mp3-flac-or-online-music-streaming/593-FREEWEBCAST.html?fbclid=IwAR2isrQt3Lyo7RiC41sWCAZGewnNYmfWhAt6M3DSbOpj4sSiectgYn2iAdc

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2