RMGDR #3

Mango

• Forum MVP

They did in fact play on Sunday night.  It was fantastic again. I'm having a hard time remembering...

Cold rain and snow

Feel like a stranger

She belongs to me

We can run

Pride of Cucamonga>

Truckin>

Pride of Cucamonga

Bertha

Jack straw

China rider

Black throated wind

Scarlet

Uncle John's

Terrapin

Drums with beat boxing

Space

Sugar mag

Franklin's

Sugar mag

Werewolves

Surely not correct. Huck?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Forum MVP

Encore was Werewolves then sunshine daydream

So second set closed with Franklin’s.

But I thought the Terrapin was definitely after space though I’m still fuzzy on what they came out of space into…

Has been a tricky one to piece back together!!

The cucomonga Truckin sandwich was seamless and I loved the Scarlet into the back door of Uncle Johns

Loved this show…Sunday night Halloween with plenty of dance space 🔥

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP

I'm thinking it was UJB->Sugar Mag-> Drums (beat boxing by new crew member- fantastic btw- the place was jumping!)-> Space-> Terrapin Franklins. E: Werewolves-> Sunshine Daydream

What a fun run!

I haven't that much experience with JK on guitar. I do think Jeff is a more psychedelic guitar player. However, JK has some very interesting original licks that take you to new places. Great chemistry was happening. Skip and Barraco were on fire, playing off one another and was delightful to watch. Nathan from Graham Lesh's band had great, solid rhythm. Drums was solid but didn't twist my snizzle quite like Koritz and Dino can. Eaton is such a great showman, strong vocals and not pitchy.

I will say. Don't let complacency set in. Wear a mask to filter viral loads, though the virus is miniscule. Definitely, 1 person had a mask on. I'm guilty of letting my guard down.

14 people beside me at the shows have since tested positive with covid. 

• Forum MVP

I heard 2 already recovered. must have gotten sick on like Monday...For the 10 day thing... 

True Story:

A 21 year old unvaxxed caught Covid19 on the day he was going to be inoculated. Day 10 out with little symptoms prior,

-- sidebar- too easy to fall into the trap of starting to do the things                                                    --------------unknowingly before you are ready--

his pulse ox drops to 86% saturation. He was hospitalized and treated with antibody therapy, too late for antivirals. There for 5 days!!

Once I had pneumonia, like full fledged abscess in my right lung 3 months after opening my solo practice. I ate copious amounts of pineapple which has bromelin that is spectacular for lung health. A 32 oz can a day- haha! 

It took me 2 months to recover. Given to being busy, I had to learn to slow down. Ah! there is the silver lining!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
On 11/13/2021 at 6:56 AM, LangeradoSoul said:

This is a weird response. Take a deep breath rabbi 

Agreed 15 yds for taunting

PG veracity not questioned but there is plenty of anecdotes on all sides supporting any position you want. 

This so called vaccine does not prevent infection nor spread of it. Results are more like a therapeutic.

• Forum MVP

What about all those cow babies being born from the vaccine and babies born with 4 heads and only 3 fingers. If you want to know what they won’t tell you follow Q. He’s the only one telling the facts. It’s how we found our Bill Gates is trafficking kids and we are all being microchipped. Yes we are already microchipped by iPhone but now they have our vitals at all times and are sending our thoughts to the NSA. Our words are irrelevant because thoughts don’t lie. They have them now. Lucky I didn’t get Pfizer that has the gen4 tracking chips. The boosters all have gen 5 so I won’t be getting that even though I did just do a firmware update as the chips were causing glitches in my head.  If you are ever tired after a good nights sleep, it’s because the chips are transmitting. If you have trouble sleeping it’s because the chips are creating their daily report. Q knew this and tried to warn us and most chose concerts over long term health concerns from the vaccine and now we have to take Borox baths to get them out of us and that’s pretty rough on the skin. 

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Rude said:

What about all those cow babies being born from the vaccine and babies born with 4 heads and only 3 fingers. If you want to know what they won’t tell you follow Q. He’s the only one telling the facts. It’s how we found our Bill Gates is trafficking kids and we are all being microchipped. Yes we are already microchipped by iPhone but now they have our vitals at all times and are sending our thoughts to the NSA. Our words are irrelevant because thoughts don’t lie. They have them now. Lucky I didn’t get Pfizer that has the gen4 tracking chips. The boosters all have gen 5 so I won’t be getting that even though I did just do a firmware update as the chips were causing glitches in my head.  If you are ever tired after a good nights sleep, it’s because the chips are transmitting. If you have trouble sleeping it’s because the chips are creating their daily report. Q knew this and tried to warn us and most chose concerts over long term health concerns from the vaccine and now we have to take Borox baths to get them out of us and that’s pretty rough on the skin. 

Many a truth is said in jest

• Forum MVP
41 minutes ago, 2muchfun said:

I think I took recreational horse meds a couple of times.

And took a vax twice from a guy who says borders closed.

Lucky for me I got my shot from a nurse and she didn’t mention borders. She just asked left or right arm. 

• Forum MVP

I'm not sure bill gates is involved in human trafficking but I think there is evidence to suggest he partakes in underage sex parties. Just had a billionaire party on a yacht where those working were not allowed cell phones. He has a known relationship with the dead pedoisland guy. His wife left him. He's a creepy pervy dude for sure.

• Forum MVP

So everyone now that ever associated with Epstein is a sex criminal. Bro you should know not to accuse people of shit like that with no proof.  Would you want people to accuse you of things because of associations? Oh you know MC must be blah blah b/c he’s around so and so.......