Caverns 2 day pass - 1 available, make offer

• Forum MVP
9 minutes ago, gr8fulpair said:

I’ll be there, and I won’t tell you who’s ticket it was cause you’d be even more disappointed, haha. 

Excellent !   I was worrying that I would not get to visit with some of my Southern friends.  Maybe a few others will now join in.

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

I’ll be there, and I won’t tell you who’s ticket it was cause you’d be even more disappointed, haha. 

or you’d want to make sure it was NOT a physical ticket just for safety reasons etc. 

• Forum MVP

So am I but we just had a pretty severe cold go through family. First Delilah. Then Whitney. I am the 3rd victim. It wasn't covid. All negative on that front but possibly the flu. It took them like 3/4 days to rebound. I'm on day 3 now so it's probably good I got another day or two for recovery. 

3 hours ago, Tom Banjo said:

So am I but we just had a pretty severe cold go through family. First Delilah. Then Whitney. I am the 3rd victim. It wasn't covid. All negative on that front but possibly the flu. It took them like 3/4 days to rebound. I'm on day 3 now so it's probably good I got another day or two for recovery. 

We have the same thing going through the house over here. First one kid, then the other and Sara. Fever and cough, no Covid, we were also thinking the flu, lasted around 4 days. Get well soon!

• Forum MVP

Obviously you all have covid. I’m keeping my distance. The good thing is 90 degree heat and the sweat lodge tents you will be in Friday should heal you. You should sneak into the mouth of the cave and drop your sleeping bag to get some sleep 

• Forum MVP
5 hours ago, Rude said:

Obviously you all have covid. I’m keeping my distance. The good thing is 90 degree heat and the sweat lodge tents you will be in Friday should heal you. You should sneak into the mouth of the cave and drop your sleeping bag to get some sleep 

I will be primitive camping next to my air conditioned vehicle. No worries

• Forum MVP
59 minutes ago, 2muchfun said:

I will be primitive camping next to my air conditioned vehicle. No worries

About the same with me. I don't bother with a tent so Rude's "hot tent" concerns don't apply.  I think Rude is just concerned he might miss some camp side fun in the middle of the night when he is having a different fun in the air conditioned motel.

• LMAO 1
  • Forum MVP
On 5/16/2022 at 10:53 AM, Michael Doc Watson said:

I think Poetry Girl might have cancled because she wants to be taking care of a friend having an elective surgery. I hope I'm wrong and she comes to The Caverns.

Peace and Love

Doc

🥰, Doc!! Not my pass but I did bail for Jubilee instead and  needing to be close this weekend.  My son is out of knee surgery and will snowboard again! I will be hauling VW a$$ to OH on Friday after daughter graduates and we celebrate. 

try cash or trade Gr8tfulpair.

• Like (+1) 3