2022-08-19 @ Eau Claire, WI (#1)

Tea

• Forum MVP

Original Recipe

Set 1: Jack Straw > Jack-a-Roe ; Black Throated Wind ; Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues ; Ramble On Rose ; Big Boss Man ; Me And My Uncle > Mama Tried ; Expressway (To Your Heart) ; Keep On Growing ; Uncle John's Band

Set 2: Corrina > I Know You Rider ; Gimme Some Lovin' > The Harder They Come > Lost Sailor > Saint Of Circumstance > drums > space > Saint Stephen > Hey Jude > Visions Of Johanna > Not Fade Away

Encore: Piece Of My Heart

Coulda been a 90-91 show until Big Boss Man.  

Corrina > Rider?  Why the hell not!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP

Sort of strange they did one in 2016 and one in 2018 at Pisgah. But I do remember that dso did the same show 2x in a 6 month period and didn’t realize it. I was at both and I didn’t know either. PG said something and I was like wow. That’s how much I remember what was played previous lol. 

• Forum MVP
10 hours ago, John A said:

There was a Bog Boss Man at the epic 6-16-90 Shoreline show.  Man that show was fun. Jerry never left stage in the 2nd set!

I knew it resurfaced - just it was a year or 2 later .   So until expressway 🤪

• Forum MVP
16 hours ago, John A said:

There was a Bog Boss Man at the epic 6-16-90 Shoreline show.  Man that show was fun. Jerry never left stage in the 2nd set!

I was going to post on TDIGDH. The Aug 20 1987 park west Utah show. On that run RR>ToHellYouRide, I talked my  buddy in to going to Tempe as my east coast friends headed north to DIA. We then had the 12 hr drive getting in PW parking lot around 2am. We'll at 4am I asked security where the line was going to form (GA like RR).he showed me, I went to my car got lawn chair,  boombox we Hendrix at Woodstock, filled a bowl with hash and planted myself as first in line. Words started spreading around the lot that the line had started. By 6am there were a hundred people behind me and my rocky mtn crew with me up front. On the rail with a Big Boss Man opener. So calm and peaceful on the rail, I think the stage was the rail somewhere between hip and shoulder height. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1