24/3/18 @ Infinity Hall, Hartford, CT

Tea

• Forum MVP

Don't have a full setlist yet but I think I've narrowed it down to an elective or a show from 1973 since I know they played Let Me Sing Your Blues Away.  Anyone know?  Cue Black Peter

EDIT - Now we have it:

Original Recipe

Set 1: Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodleloo ; Silver Threads And Golden Needles ; Loose Lucy ; You Ain't Woman Enough (To Take My Man) > Sittin' On Top Of The World ; Big Iron ; It Must Have Been The Roses ; The Race Is On ; Let Me Sing Your Blues Away ; Dancing In The Street

Set 2: Here Comes Sunshine ; Maggie's Farm > Cumberland Blues ; Big Boy Pete ; Pride Of Cucamonga ; Eyes Of The World > Uncle John's Band > Masters of War > Sing Me Back Home > China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider

Encore: Walking The Dog

* One drummer elective. Dino on drums. Rob K drums on encore

I'm sure it was all great but that segment from Eyes forward looks damn juicy!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Forum MVP
9 minutes ago, gr8fulpair said:

Guess the new phrase is “never miss a Monday show!” Dang…

it’s never miss a show bro!! I’m sure all were happy besides that dude who thought pride of Cucamonga should never be played live even though it was on live from the mars hotel which at the time I thought was a live album from a show at the mars hotel. It’s not like we had Google. 

Really fun and interesting show. song selection had us guessing at first but pretty quickly became apparent it was elective.

Loved dancin with the old time tighten up jam. Lisa was amazing on you aint man enough and masters of war. very happy to hear pride of cucamonga - had a feeling that was coming. and sing me back home was perfection - you could hear a pin drop.

looking forward to new haven.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP
17 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Yea, gimme that or any other elective show any day of the week. How else you getting Pride of Cucamonga?

got my 1st one at the electric factory new years run I think 2016. I figured the song name from the lyrics but had zero clue about it. Besides Terrapin, American beauty and skeletons(not a real studio album, I never listened to any dead studio stuff so didn’t know even though probably heard it once before. I thought it was pretty badass. Skip was singing it and I was pretty new on the Dso bandwagon but that run capped my 1st 30+ show year and it was Meili’s 27th show of 2016 helping create the monster she is today. Half the Mondays now I’m expecting the text saying going to see stolen faces for an up and back ifot grateful Monday in Nashville. See you around 1:30am. We were just trying to figure out when everything really clicked for her and the agreement was July 2-4th 2015 Chicago. The July 3rd Dso show at the Vic was pretty empty with all the peeps from the sold out July 2nd show going to see Dead 50 on the 3rd. We wanted Dso more and the place was empty and we had a massive dance area in the pit by the stage and she let go fully and the next night doing dead50 July 4th we enhanced even more and just giggled and danced the perfect 70 degree night away on what was our 2nd anniversary. After that there was no looking back. She was fully integrated into the scene and felt like she belonged vs the earlier shows not knowing the music in a place where everyone was a die hard deadhead considering it was DSO. Deadco has a bunch of tourists but Dso is the hard core heads. Her sister is going to see deadco Vegas and she said Dso is just a cover band. I’m like Deaco is a cover band ffs and nowhere near the level of DSO or several other dead bands if we want to go there. But considering we barely look at the bands during a show, the music means more than seeing the person play it. We are all people. I’ve just never been a star fucker. I respect the talent level but everyone has different talents. On that note, I would have loved to hang with Jerry for a few days and talk about everything. I’d be star fucked by Jerry no doubt and probably tiger woods.