SO SVT.....

ducats

• Forum MVP

I am bored at work.  Most girls might have taken offense, or seen the bait for the worm it is, but I am a pisces through and through so I will take the bait and since I have little to no shame, I will answer your question bc I think more people should be aware of the various facets of human (female) sexuality.

since I have PSAD (persistent sexual arousal disorder was discovered in 2001 when women realized that after childbirth, menopause or due to specific medications that their vaginas were going crazy and they weren't even thinking sexual thoughts) I can't really count them.  they come and go (lol) like breathing.  once, in elementary school, my guidance counselor told me to "put a check on the card" every time I "do it" and at the end of each day the card was full.  diff ones last diff lengths but I think I might know about more "types" or "categories" of female orgasms than most because I have many diff types inspired by diff physical and emotional/spiritual spots inside.

so I think I DO have more libido than most people, though it was prolly triggered by prednisone in the 80s that they don't even give kids under 12 now that I had in heavy doses the first 4 years of my life to keep me from dying of asthma.  and I can control it a little better now that I am older, but the social anxiety really kicks in and sets me off sometimes. (feel anxious/panic- try an orgasm!)

so, its different that being a sex addict, (though I do battle with that as a Pisces) cause its not about even having a partner (easier alone, though not as rewarding!) and its not compulsive masturbation bc I don't even think sexual thoughts or encourage it or touch myself or anything, I just sit here and I orgasm if I don't consciously try NOT to.

now, if only I can do it while dancing............. that's the next step.

so, thanks, Ducats, and thanks for freaking out on the forums years ago before I ACTUALLY stayed at your place on tour.  just goes to show....

If you didn't wanna read about it, I hope you didn't ;)

• Forum MVP

Why don't you two idiots get a room just fuck your little hearts out!  If you can do more than talk about it.

You guys, gals fuck all you want!!!  Please talk more about it!!!

So stoked that something brought Ron out of the woodwork!!!  I am 100% sure that sharing my daily multiple Cummings would not excite a single soul!!!!.......but for some reason this conversation brought Ron out into the DSO public eye!!!

Keep sharing..........please......I miss Ron more than I miss pussy!!!!!  

And I have seen one or two in my day:}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love to you Ron, hope life is better!!!    If we all only had the problem of multiple orgasm:}!!!!   Yes, there is a diagnosis for such issues, but, as a horrible professional, always told them it was their fault, and helped them with their symptoms!!!!!

Sorry.....did not most of you have an overly excited mate at one time or another!!!   Yea, your right, most guys, if  not all, can not handle a over sexualize women!!!     Unless you give head the whole time:}!!!!!  Just saying...........

Peace,, and just as happy to see a Ron post, as I am to jam to DSO next weeks.....................:}

• Forum MVP

Sorry.....did not most of you have an overly excited mate at one time or another!!!   Yea, your right, most guys, if  not all, can not handle a over sexualize women!!!     Unless you give head the whole time:}!!!!!  Just saying...........

Peace,, and just as happy to see a Ron post, as I am to jam to DSO next weeks.....................:}

you speak truth , sunny my brother !!! and it is nice to see a TR  post ,,,, more TR please !!!

• Forum MVP

lmao with almost 300 views I guess the DSO fam ain't so prudish after all ;) sorry I miscategorized and sorry, Ron, didn't mean to muck up the forums that you work so hard to keep AMAZING.  sorry, I'm a loser!!!!

if there's nothing to see, I wonder why so many people read it? and I am happy I posted cause from the PMs I got, seems a lot of people needed the little light in the dark.

and you would be surprised at the amount of guys that don't even LIKE head!!!!! wtf, right? lmao

So I read this a few days ago. And the orgasm all the time without stimulation thing kinda stuck just because well yeah, interesting. Orgasm without sexual stimulation, cool idea. So today at work i was listening to some good ol' grateful dead, and during rendition of terrapin station, I think i had an orgasm! The sensation I experienced was something incredibly familiar, it's one of the reasons I love the grateful dead is there music does something for me on another level that other artists just can't usually. Now the live experience is a whole other beast, but just listenting to the dead gives me eargasms. It goes beyond just being like "oh my, this is good!", to this visceral, physical reaction. My hair stands on end, arm hair leg hair, every hair. It feels like my entire body is vibrating with ecstasy, sometimes I shake it off in a shiver because it's so intense. So I've always been aware of this sensation(and loved it!) but i've never looked at it in this context until after reading this thread. Just kinda thought this was interesting???weird.

I am bored at work.  Most girls might have taken offense, or seen the bait for the worm it is, but I am a pisces through and through so I will take the bait and since I have little to no shame, I will answer your question bc I think more people should be aware of the various facets of human (female) sexuality.

since I have PSAD (persistent sexual arousal disorder was discovered in 2001 when women realized that after childbirth, menopause or due to specific medications that their vaginas were going crazy and they weren't even thinking sexual thoughts) I can't really count them.  they come and go (lol) like breathing.  once, in elementary school, my guidance counselor told me to "put a check on the card" every time I "do it" and at the end of each day the card was full.  diff ones last diff lengths but I think I might know about more "types" or "categories" of female orgasms than most because I have many diff types inspired by diff physical and emotional/spiritual spots inside.

so I think I DO have more libido than most people, though it was prolly triggered by prednisone in the 80s that they don't even give kids under 12 now that I had in heavy doses the first 4 years of my life to keep me from dying of asthma.  and I can control it a little better now that I am older, but the social anxiety really kicks in and sets me off sometimes. (feel anxious/panic- try an orgasm!)

so, its different that being a sex addict, (though I do battle with that as a Pisces) cause its not about even having a partner (easier alone, though not as rewarding!) and its not compulsive masturbation bc I don't even think sexual thoughts or encourage it or touch myself or anything, I just sit here and I orgasm if I don't consciously try NOT to.

now, if only I can do it while dancing............. that's the next step.

so, thanks, Ducats, and thanks for freaking out on the forums years ago before I ACTUALLY stayed at your place on tour.  just goes to show....

If you didn't wanna read about it, I hope you didn't ;)

r u rabbit ear girl?

• Forum MVP

Ducats is a sweet, honest, guy, star child, he invited me and the egg to stay with him on tour not knowing us from anyone else.  despite the psychotic or at least funny cause they fuck w us posts since then, I maintain this guy isn't an ass at all! he just keeps life interesting.  

and Ducats, I AM UNICORN girl w weird pink ears kinda, yeah.  weren't you the one that posted bout seeing me dance at black peter so many years ago? you called my hat something funny, then, too, that's why I ask.

why don't you dance w us ducats? too much flailing?

and JPDancer, thanks for the post.  I was hoping for a post about like that as a response from someone on here.  when asked by a friend how to "orgasm sitting down without moving" I told her to listen to Jerry.  with THAT kind of stimulation, I must admit, it DOES become more "sexual" on one level although it rolls into just another ecstatic moment in life on the other.  as far as live shows, I def feel the hair on end electricity but it has a diff, more energetic texture that vibrates even higher than the sexual level so I don't even think "orgasm during a show" is quite my goal cause I've been there on some levels.... I just wanna understand the texturing of the energy we are all weaving together, better, and ride it into the heart of the world.  or something like that.  been beamed up enough, goddess knows.

this music is stimulating in ways we can't even define because our language isn't cool enough to have the right words.  I would end up sounding how I always sound, like a lost sailor that's spent a spell too long at sea.  but people would understand me ;)  i think ya'll do anyways.

Archived