Dark Star Jubiliee 2014

jljbirdq

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Yonder is a lot of fun though.  Plus they are a big act.  Im cool with them latenight.  Was just surprised.  So you are saying MC that if galactic was the last act you would be at the campsite?????  Tell me it isnt so!  I love those guys!!!

Yonder did a late night at All good a few years ago, the set was fire!!!

https://archive.org/details/ymsb2010-07-10.mk5mk6_16bit

this sandwich 16. If There's Still Ramblin' in the Rambler ->
17. Traffic Jam ->
18. After Midnight ->
19. Traffic Jam ->
20. My Sisters And Brothers
21. If There's Still Ramblin' in the Rambler

and the crazy train closer blew my mind! This is definatly the best YMSB show I've seen, a close second is at Bogarts in Cincinnati on Haloween in 2004, I won the costume contest that night.

• Forum MVP

One more Saturday night....er...actually a few more......until the Jubilee.

I went to Keeneland today to see the horses, tailgaters, and the Kentucky Hoss cats play...and it made extra ready...for the Jubilee.

Happy Easter.

Nothing better than going to keeneland on a beautiful April day!!! We were on the rail during college in Lexington on a Wednesday and it was snowing and hardly no one else outside. The next day my dad calls and said,"Did you cut class to go to keeneland yesterday." I'm like what? He said I saw your pic in the courier journal lol. Great pic with just me and a buddy watching a race on the rail with the snow falling all around :)

• Forum MVP

Looking forward to the unique joy that 3 days of Jubilee will bring along all the kind people that help make it that much more special :hug2:

Jeez .. Sounds like a freaking hallmark card!  Allright: 

Gonna be a flat-out ragin, dizzy, dirty, crazy, knock-down,nasty, greasy slice of some good ole rock-and-freaking-roll!    Can't wait to GET DOWN :headbang:

That about covers it.

• Forum MVP

Rumpke mountain boys are always a good high energy set. Played a Nice eyes of the world. Amos Moses and two more bottles of wine were fun covers. A lot of good music but it was just good to get out and shake the dust off my bones and camping gear. Preparing for the bluegrass marathons at night,we lounged around camp most of the daytime so the bands kind of blended together for me but good music was going on for sure

• Forum MVP

just had a thought DISCO PIZZA!! ???????

Sun dried tomato and fresh basil and feta. WTF, throw some sausage on there to keep the body hooligans happy. If you get there early enough you can pitch your tent right behind disco pizza, maybe set up some kind of conveyor.

• Forum MVP

Like many of you, I am preparing mentally and financially for this summer run!!!   If I ever get lucky enough (and I am well aware of the odds)  to win a lottery, I am touring a good year or two.  Family on the bus with me!!!!!!!!

I have flashes through the work day of last years Jubilee!!!    At times, while working, my head phones on, I either talk, sing, or laugh at a story of pass shows, and it really creates strange looks from others:}.   If they really knew what a long strange trip its been they would get it.  I get it, and I am aching to get it on the dance floor!!!

I have been told many times by several people not to suggest music to the band on forums.   "They wont play it!!!!"   So I wont, but it would be nice to witness a desolating werewolves!!!   

Sleep deprivation is a living state!!!   Work from sun up to sun down, to come home to kids.   3 hours a night max sleep!!!   Jubilee will be a 3 run party with hints of finishing up Monday morning:}!!!!!!

I love DSO, can not wait to here your spiritual sounds.  This is my type of religious revival.   People ask what I am doing for Memorial day, and I have said I will be going to a revival camp in Ohio:}!!!!!!

Not so much less than the music, cause I would dance alone, very nicely, but I soo look forward to seeing some familure faces, and hear your stories!!!!  I am 99% all smiles at shows----the way it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See yall so very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Forum MVP

Fabulous pizza served by the lovely, kind, and talented Michelle :wub:  - hit the spot every time.  She even deftly dealt with multiple marriage proposals from Mccray.  

Hopin to break bread at Jubilee with you Suny!  Can't wait :)

Archived