Bobby cowboy  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the weakest link

• Me and my uncle
    • El paso
    • Big river
    • Mama tried

• Forum MVP

I'd go with uncle.  I feel gets the best frenzy from the crowd and I like to feed off the crowd energy during the Cowboy tunes.  I've abstained from voting and will continue to do so.  El Paso can be psychedelic but also very slow sometimes and lack the dance energy some of the other Cowboys tunes offer.  Big Iron is actually my favorite of the group, although it is slow sometimes, butt I would count it as a GD Cowboy tune.  I enjoy following the poll.  I await the winner.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

I think you're crossing your wires there a bit miss poetry....Mama Tried vs. Brokedown Palace...lyrics? Kinda thematically similar in a way though, now that you mention it.

Yeppers........LOL. If you had my yesterday, your wires would be crossed too. Luckily I didn't short circuit.

• Forum MVP

I think you're crossing your wires there a bit miss poetry....Mama Tried vs. Brokedown Palace...lyrics? Kinda thematically similar in a way though, now that you mention it.

Yeppers........LOL. If you had my yesterday, your wires would be crossed too. Luckily I didn't short circuit.

If you get confused listen to the music play.

That doesn't work while in an office btw. Plus dealing with clients while in a "confused" state would be my worst nightmare. Plus I don't want the uninitiated to see me flailing in my office. They may think I was weird, b/c I'm not. I swear!!! I'm more normal than at least 75% of the people at jubilee Saturday night at midnight. Ehhh. 50%. Hopefully that figure will drop!! 70 days til I'll be sitting in a chair lounging, waiting for the bands to start in 5 hours.

Archived