Sat night Boulder Free stream

robeatondso

• Forum MVP

Matt I was taught in high school not to use phrases like in my opinion or I believe when expressing an opinion. The reader if he has any intelligence will recognize that I was stating my opinion that the statement was subjective and not objective. You can thus respond saying you think 80s to be best.

• Forum MVP

In my opinion Scarlet>Fire>Estimated>Eyes is one of the supreme artistic statements of Western civilization. This is as opposed to stating as undisputed fact that WW II officially ended with the surrender of Japan to the Allied powers in September 1945. I would have said "nine planets revolve around our sun" but there has been some revisionism of late.

But I'm right about both statements, I believe.

Tea, if we only had a wheelbarrow...

• Forum MVP

My point is whether I say in my opinion or just make the statement, I am always speaking for myself. I never implied in the original post that I was speaking for you or anyone else. I usually assume the statements people make relate to their thought and feelings. Highway terror isn't speaking for you. Dont worry you dont need to tell him or her to speak for themselves. They already are. Now devil's advocates can be tricky.

• Forum MVP

Now if we only had more TN shows, that would be something.

But Chuck due to his high stature as a lawyer can speak for others and avoid Matt's speak for yourself. I only would want a handful more TN shows. I may not be included in your royal "we."

• Forum MVP

Haven't seen u Carolina boys in a while. Cannot wait!!!!! UK national championship then jubilee!!! What a 7 weeks that will be. And yes I just called it!!!!!!!!!! Go Cats!!!!!!

Archived