Spoiler Alert

newyawker

What are ya'll thoughts on a person yelling out the show being played after the first couple songs?  I always have liked the surprise of listening for the next song and guessing.  Not that it ruins the show for me, just prefer it

• Forum MVP

I hate it when people do it, but I at times have been guilty of the crime myself.  I think people, myself included, get excited when they can identify the show early on.  I think it should be frowned upon but definitely a forgivable act.  Of course, I must forgive myself.

• Advisory Board

I hate it when people do it, but I at times have been guilty of the crime myself.  I think people, myself included, get excited when they can identify the show early on.  I think it should be frowned upon but definitely a forgivable act.  Of course, I must forgive myself.

I forgive you, Son.

Love,

Daddy

Does the band have an 'official' position on the matter?  Lets face it, with the technology we have now it will always happen.  I have also been guilty of it at times when I am hoping for a certain song to be played i havent seen in a while.  I apologize if this topic has been covered before. 

• Forum MVP

If I figure out the show(not using smartphone) I might tell a friend but I certainly wont shout it out or reveal any of the setlist. To do that is about as lame as it gets....the worst is when people pretend they are predicting the next song but in reality they have cheated...

• Forum MVP

Funny.....I hear people talking but I never listen!!!  my thoughts are so mine, that I get mad at talkers cause they drown sound with mumble jumble!!  I feel the music, and absorb ever ounce of energy.

I think most of you guys posting here pretty much can tell what era and general year the band is playing.  Most definitely if its a elective!!!

Guess for me, I don't care, not listening to you anyways!!!!!

I do love the set list coming up however.  I have no problem peaking, and happy I did.  I am so syked what I get to hear!!!   The music is my surprise, not the order, and I am biased, as I love the setlist announced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yip the fuck EEEEEEE

Archived