Alligator

Dark star

St Stephen

William Tell

The eleven

Death don't

Lovelight

We bid you goodnight

May be a touch out of order. Racking my mind to see if I forget anything. I think I got it right.

• Forum MVP

Cold tonight too. Some snow on ride home wasn't sticking. Windy and rainy during show outside. A buddy of mine got a vip booth upstairs front left our left over the stage. I danced a little in our spot but mostly in vip then front row of balcony in the center with 2muchfun. Show was absolute blast.

• Forum MVP

You could feel this coming. All day long as I was stuck at work I kept hearing Kate Hudson's voice telling me to go to Cleveland but I couldn't make it happen. Glad others got to see it, surely a worthy crowd on a Tuesday night

• Forum MVP

Yes It's a Mans World in there sonewhere.

Mama Tried ok...the rest was freaking insane. Glad to have my front balcony space as I could tell the rail would have limited my moves. 60's style dance fest elective....wow

• Forum MVP

Rude > Given that I'm a Detroit-area native, I'm quite familiar this Cleveland propaganda piece you trotted out.  Whew....at least it didn't mention that we set our homes aflame on the night before Halloween - or when any of our professional sports teams win a world championship.

Cleveland will always be Cleveland but they got the freaking hook-up last night!

• Forum MVP

Never miss a Tuesday show. Haha

Tea, hook up is an under statement. If you are anything like me, you may be happy for your friends but looking at this list should sting. If ya get a chance, listening to that alligator should sting worse. I've seen stronger dso first set 69style or 69 show. Jubilee night 2 for instance. That's not to say 2nite wasn't strong but not crazy dancy until dancing. The other one could've been more jolting for me and they didn't stretch Cryptical like the did at the jubilee. The 2nd set was a monster. Great dance energy. Psychedelic funk dance party. I'll be screaming alligator for days.

• Forum MVP

Never miss a Tuesday show. Haha

Tea, hook up is an under statement. If you are anything like me, you may be happy for your friends but looking at this list should sting. If ya get a chance, listening to that alligator should sting worse.

It goes without saying but by all means, turn that knife :)

Lots of people who don't usually comment at all about DSO shows are all abuzz about last night - ESPECIALLY that Alligator.  It's getting the pantheon treatment from many....

:o  

• Forum MVP

Last year I got 3 69 shows. Loved it. This year I miss 1 in a stretch of 11 and its A 69 original which makes it sting even more. Maybe my karma has changed for the worst. What a birthday show that would have been. MC has been turning that knife hard all day. He does that well.

• Forum MVP

Had a few local friends that were hoping for a late 80s. They were at jubilee and nye. They were hoping for new material. Not as active as some of us. I would feel that during the 1st set they had some disappointment. I don't think they felt that way after the 2nd set.

Don't really care. This show was for the devoted.

Archived