Salvage Station 8/27 & 8/28 Asheville, NC

Might hit  Asheville guitar bar, then walk up to white duck taco bar and finish walk at Salvage station for show.

about 15 minute walk along river.

never been to asheville but its a plan 

not sure if i can leave van at guitar bar, but i will try

or maybe park in salavage walk down to taco and then guitar bar and back to salvage   I like to have my van on site 

just gonna poke around 

• Like (+1) 2

Hey Now Straw

Parking at the venue cost $10.00 cash and $12.00 CC. Parking does not open until 4:45. You can park down the street for free at the Zen Tubing Parking lot and there will be a free shuttle to Salvage Station starting at 5:00.

However ... it's only a half mile walk and waiting for the shuttle would take longer than walking.

Hey Now Straw

Parking at the venue cost $10.00 cash and $12.00 CC. Parking does not open until 4:45. You can park down the street for free at the Zen Tubing Parking lot and there will be a free shuttle to Salvage Station starting at 5:00.

However ... it's only a half mile walk and waiting for the shuttle would take longer than walking.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Lest we not forget those less fortunate than ourselves who will not be at the show but would still love to know what they play. Don’t be like me after the slower Delaware show and totally drop the ball and forget to report set lists, etc. enjoy yourselves, shake it out while we wait to hear how much fun we missed out on. 

• Like (+1) 2
6 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Lest we not forget those less fortunate than ourselves who will not be at the show but would still love to know what they play. Don’t be like me after the slower Delaware show and totally drop the ball and forget to report set lists, etc. enjoy yourselves, shake it out while we wait to hear how much fun we missed out on. 

We have @Tea on site and he hasn't let the forums down with a set list before, at the show or not! 😉🙌

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

Let the good times roll 

box of rain

all over now

so many roads 

mr charlie

last time

honkey tonk women

satisfaction 

sugar mag

easy wind 

mystery train

easy wind 

Playin

terrapin

drums

Space 

playin reprise 

Visions of Johanna

Sunshine daydream 

E touch 

that’s what I got. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

Thank you! You can’t deny the LTGTR opener. That’s gotta get things and people moving. I dig the nod to Charlie Watts, excuse me, Mr. Charlie, and the Stones. I’m still waiting for my first Sugar Mags sandwich and my first Visions from DSO. I don’t even know what Mystery train is, gonna have to hit the books to learn about that one. I’m true Grateful fashion, Dark Star Orchestra is not the best at what they do, they’re the only ones who do what they do. Thanks. Happy Birthday North East! I have a short clip of you dancing with everything at Fredrick but lack the technological wherewithal to deliver it to you. Some day, you’ll laugh when you see it. 

• LMAO 1
  • Forum MVP
6 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

Let the good times roll 

box of rain

all over now

so many roads 

mr charlie

last time

honkey tonk women

satisfaction 

sugar mag

easy wind 

mystery train

easy wind 

Playin

terrapin

drums

Space 

playin reprise 

Visions of Johanna

Sunshine daydream 

E touch 

that’s what I got. 

Verbatim 

• Forum MVP

I knew I was drawing a major blank. And  I was a little busy playing medicine woman during Liberty. 

Melodic sweet drums.
Mystery Train as it should sounded - what is it? Lol- like Cumberland. I heard (wishful thinking when the Moonlight Mile out of drums … I love the drums at the end of that song….. I’m dreaming and I’m  hiding - I riding down your moonlight mile…… 

• Like (+1) 2
On 8/28/2021 at 6:20 AM, Greg from Chestertown said:

Happy Birthday North East! I have a short clip of you dancing with everything at Fredrick but lack the technological wherewithal to deliver it to you. Some day, you’ll laugh when you see it. 

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I'm sure I will laugh yes, as I am already giggling thinking of what dancing "with everything" means. I did have my hands full a few different times throughout the show. Bottle of wine?