Bottle & Cork 8/11

topher44

• Forum MVP

Well attended local show last nite, heard it was close to sold out.  Rob Eaton picked up the axe, but left the vocal chords at home.  Rest of the gang solidered on with an orginal setlist. Gotta say, the resiliency of this band continues to amaze. The skill of the

personnel shines even brighter under adversity.  RobB, Jeff, and Lisa stepped up their game to fill the gaps and the addition of

Skip is an emerging force.  First set highlights for me were Big RR, Speedway, and Sunshine>Moonlite.  RobB went large on the

Good Love, 4th Street super soulful, and the Alligator was crushed with Skip providing serious bombs.  Just another fantastic 

voyage to musical bliss. Set list may be incomplete, get better Rob.

8/12/14  Bottle and Cork  Dewey Beach, DE

Half Step, Big RR, Operator, Pride of Cucamonga, Brown-Eyed, Hurts Me Too, New Speedway, Here Comes Sunshine,Midnight Moonlite

Way You Do the Things You Do, FOTD, Good Love, Sunrise, Positively 4th Street, Eleven>Alligator>D>S>Alligator>Two Souls, GDTRFB

White Rabbit

• Forum MVP

As Mr Eaton said not that long ago "Dark Star Orchestra" is bigger than any individual member...If he can play then as I witnessed in set 2 of Pitt show...the rest of this band can more than adequately deal with the vocals and the music does the opposite of suffer.

A rare Operator, can't remember the last time I heard that song

And an electric one at that! I've seen a couple of acoustic versions, which were great, but not with Jeff and Rob E. on electric guitars. A short, but oh-so-sweet little tune it is.

Archived