My God

Guest loser12

Guest loser12

This board is as useful as a set of tits on a nun. A few of my pz friends stopped by and wont even register cause you wanna be deadheads are sooooooooooooooo fucking boring.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the show last night as well. Thought it was better than the first night. Better song choice, although the choice of covers the night before were better. Solid flow to the 2nd set. I have similar sentiments as most people on these boards about Phil's singing. However, it was a treat to hear Phil fittingly sing Unbroken Chain.

• Forum MVP

Sources whose tastes I trust said the same, Mike. They came away satisfied and recharged by sharing the dance. I'm sorry I couldn't make it, if for no other reason than to have joined in the ring around the sun . I'm also curious about the job the band did on Sympathy for the Devil. That seems like something DSO could handle, right after finally breaking out Low Spark.

I'm curious, what do you exactly mean by it is the same shit over and over? Do the setlists seem to you repetitive? Does the playing lack the dynamism you're looking for? I read your other posts, and I get that you don't like it, which is perfectly fine. I'm just not sure why.

And yes, Chuck, I'm with Rick, Sympathy for the Devil was good. It was my favorite cover they did over the two days. The others were alright. They played another Stones song the second night--I can't remember the title--but it is one I'm not a huge fan of. I have very mixed feelings about Phil's choice in covers. Jerry's choices were something else. He introduced me to a lot of great music.

• Advisory Board

Most curious about what it was like to see/hear RB and JK play together again. What was that like from a musical point of view? Did they jam together? What was the stage dynamic between the two? Where was JK onstage physically compared to RB? Even things like eye contact/smiles/acknowledgements/ignoring etc?

Comments?

Dr. Barry  B)

Sorry Barry, but I didn't look much at the stage. Stayed towards the back with Mason as it was really crowded in there both nights. They were right next to each other on stage right. Saw them exchange words briefly at one point, but didn't see much beyond that was just by chance of looking at the stage then. Can't say for sure how it was thought the show. Overall songs often segued into one another. Everyone was very professional on stage without much talking in general, at least as so it seemed.

• Forum MVP

If you mean same old shit as in phil plays many of the same song at his shows. I don't fully disagree. He plays viola frequently. Masons and unbroken too. If you mean he plays them the same you need to listen. A lot of phishy undertones. Usually not what I associate with the dead. Not sure I like but definitely not the same old shit

This board is as useful as a set of tits on a nun. A few of my pz friends stopped by and wont even register cause you wanna be deadheads are sooooooooooooooo fucking boring.

I have to say you certainly chose an appropriate name!

If you are so bored feel free to leave.  Your brand of entertainment is not welcome here!

Just so you know my finger is on the banned button!

• Forum MVP

It was a Halloween, wasn't it? A pretty scary character showed up and brought some very ugly, dark energy. I am glad it self destructed like the Nazi opening the Ark of the Covenant in Raiders.

And a peace settled over the board.

Love you people!!!

• Forum MVP

And now, on Day after the Day of the Dead, he is vanquished. Wonder if he will employ his mad tech skills and rise like a vengeful Phoenix from the ashes of his immolation to show his displeasure with those benighted fools who do not grasp the depths of his wit and wisdom.

Or something like that.

• Forum MVP

I really don't delight in rejection.  Got to do what you got to do however, and this was a first witness for me.   I am curious about this individual.  If not a wig, than perhaps mid-life crisis, and perhaps identifies with that guy Pinkman, Jessie from the Breaking Bad series.  Personally, I like Hiezenburg, but Loser's words were very similar to the young punk.  Perplexing, Loser is supposedly older than myself. He did not grow up with a genre of language that he wrote......so perhaps identity crisis, absorbing the most annoying de-evolution of the English language.  It is reasonable to suggest a mid-life crisis, and if so, I feel bad for him. 

More likely however, I believe him to be a young kid, just fucking around on a Sunday instead of doing homework, or exploring a personal quickie while mom cooks dinner.  Perhaps lonely, with no one or nothing else to do, hence the name Loser.  A metaphor for how he identifies his own social and personal appearance.  If so, I feel bad for him.  We all got beauty some where in us---or I would like to think------one exception.....TALKERS/SPACE TAKERS:}

Rejection does suck though, and for that, I feel bad for him.

A trifle mystery on a Sunday stuck in front of a computer.......I just don't understand how you would get employed if you talked like that.  I would not hire anyone who was half that annoying!!!!   

Best wishes to you Loser.....I rather think you were just a dick that got bumped out, than someone who just does not know any better.  If you don't know any better, and are really as simple as your words present....start reading the Wall Street Journal.....it would be a positive shock to your direction of wording and vocabulary...........and this is from a person very often teased for my words and grammar.........hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Archived