My God

Guest loser12

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yes, Chuck, I'm with Rick, Sympathy for the Devil was good. It was my favorite cover they did over the two days. The others were alright. They played another Stones song the second night--I can't remember the title--but it is one I'm not a huge fan of. I have very mixed feelings about Phil's choice in covers. Jerry's choices were something else. He introduced me to a lot of great music.

some of JGB's Lets Spend the Night Together were better than Mick

• Forum MVP

When I was young, there was a Tull cover band called Pegasus.  At that underage time of life - brew made all things appear wonderful.  So I don’t know if they were a really good band or not – but I do remember they made hearing live Tull a very cool experience. 

I think Pegasus was the first cover band I ever saw – little did I know then where that experience would lead.

nah- you aren't quite inflammatory enough. Besides, you've kind of endeared yourself in a grumpy sort of way~

+1

always been told i'm a tough pill to swallow but once it goes down you can't help but want more.  as soon as the girlfriend (happened 1-2 dozen times now) tells me i'm incorrigable but irresistable i know she's leaving soon. i just chaulk it up as another one who choked on the first pill. :)

• Forum MVP

After his deletion, I almost decided not to post on this again, but I must admit he did stir some thoughts on my end.  Lyrics to New Speedway really came to mind.

"Please don't dominate the rap jack..."

Stadiums suck!!

Touchheads ruined the scene!

Phil plays the same songs

Phil sold out for money

Jill is a money grubbing whore

So is Koons

I'm not sure if he hit on all of these or just some of them.  I recently saw one on a jambands article accusing Bobby of poisoning Jerry's drug supply.  Wow, incredibly stupid but at least it was new.  I've never heard that insinuation before.  This guy just regurgitated the same old shit I've heard over and over again.  The funny thing is I think some of us agree with some of what he said and I am more than willing to rehash the same old bull shit for you if it's sincere and genuine, but why spew the same old shit just to see what reaction you get.  How does one get to this position?  I agree with Sun that rejection sucks, but I feel this guy was searching for rejection.  He even said go ahead on the deletion threat/promise.  Just confused by the person who choses to paint himself the villain.  I thought we all wanted to be the hero of our own story?  

By the way, Phil was important.  I'm thankful he still plays music and I really don't think someone else's finances is my business.  Whoever leaves Pig of the list of importance for the Dead needs to find some soul and blues.  

I leave it alone now.  This was mostly bored thoughts anyway. 

My new rescue puppy just farted.  Stinks

Archived