Jubilee

oysterhead

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Why don't they offer massage at this festival ? Align my chakras while your at it. That takes it to another level. seriously.

This meditation they are offering. Is it Qi Gong based ? I met the most fascinating man named John last year. He should lead one. The stuff he told me was higher consciousness ceiling breaking.

• Forum MVP

Why don't they offer massage at this festival ? Align my chakras while your at it. That takes it to another level. seriously.

This meditation they are offering. Is it Qi Gong based ? I met the most fascinating man named John last year. He should lead one. The stuff he told me was higher consciousness ceiling breaking.

There was a massage vendor I think year 1. My buddy tried to haggle her down to a 10 buck massage. She just did 1 side and left him out of balance.

• Forum MVP

I find massages to leave me in some pain and discomfort for the night following. I feel great the following day. Thus, massage doesn't do anything for me at a music event.

If you don't get regular massage they will work muscles you never use leaving you very sore!!! ive had a real full body massage 2x and each time I could barely move the next day. The jubilee girl was giving mostly shoulder massages which I can handle but will still be sore.

• Forum MVP

PG,

I support all night dance party. We need to choose a camp and dance all night after dso.

Let's do a dance-a-thon where we dance nonstop to raise money for happy endings.

• Forum MVP

I won't sit out Melvin. But I know that i danced during DSO and friends last year and if definitely took s little out of me. But we have 2.5 hours b/t Jerry band and DSO so maybe I could get in some sleep.

• Forum MVP

You trained all winter tour for this moment. It is a new day.

If jubilee was the week after Milwaukee, I'd have been a rockstar at jubilee. My calves were ripped from hopping on them 4 hours a night. Been fairly lazy lately though.

• Forum MVP

If jubilee was the week after Milwaukee, I'd have been a rockstar at jubilee. My calves were ripped from hopping on them 4 hours a night. Been fairly lazy lately though.

Well you do have a solid month to tighten things up...

• Forum MVP

Well you do have a solid month to tighten things up...

Archived