9/29-30 Morris CT—REAL SHOWS

• Forum MVP

Real shows on a farm. My yesterday prediction came through way early. Tix on sale. I suggest you get row C spot 10. That’s front of house. Looks like best spot. People took front row way to the side already. Get those center spots guys!!!! The presale code SOUTHFARMS2020

gogogo

edit: each spot is 2 people so I’d get row c spots 9-11 for a group. 

• Forum MVP

Too pricey for me plus it's in the middle of the week which means taking a whole week considering travel, unless flying, then it ends up being $500.00. Nice for those in the area and others who have unlimited entertainment $$$. However,  this is a start, let it roll...probably going to be unbelievably good weather 🙂🌀

and we know the music and people there will be outstanding 

Just picked up a ticket in the 5th row close to center for night one, should be a fun time, excited for a real show on live grass!! Pricey, but I don’t feel too bad buying these tickets after buying no tickets all year, still spending way less than usual on concerts. Tough to swing both nights midweek on short notice, but tough to pass up, this venue is 30 minutes from home for me 😁

To anyone considering traveling, be sure to check the CT quarantine list. They mention on the faq that they will be checking where you’re from, and not let you in if you’re from one of the states on the list.  The CT quarantine list right now contains most states outside of the northeast US. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Hardpan said:

Just picked up a ticket in the 5th row close to center for night one, should be a fun time, excited for a real show on live grass!! Pricey, but I don’t feel too bad buying these tickets after buying no tickets all year, still spending way less than usual on concerts. Tough to swing both nights midweek on short notice, but tough to pass up, this venue is 30 minutes from home for me 😁

To anyone considering traveling, be sure to check the CT quarantine list. They mention on the faq that they will be checking where you’re from, and not let you in if you’re from one of the states on the list.  The CT quarantine list right now contains most states outside of the northeast US. 

wow. I don’t see where the venue will verify the state you are from.  Do you have a link?  Total BS. 1st it was Hawaii who fucked us. Now they are trying to fuck is in the continental US. 

• Forum MVP

There’s 15 feet between you and the group yo either side. So at 19x23 plus 1x8 that’s 445 feet wide. So you want middle or very close. Definitely don’t want front row block 1 or 20 which is 220 feet left or right of middle stage. 

so it seals it. I’m not allowed to attend being from Kentucky. Is the band allowed to come up? Lol.  They better start their 14 day quarantine ;)  

• Forum MVP

Redzone is the issue (one of them anyway) with my attendance at the the Cape Cod shows. The Yarmouth venue FAQ lays the law down pretty vigorously. And I totally understand that and as I have stated previously I will not be complicit.

The situation is the same here, and shows on a Tuesday and Wednesday are not happening for me right now anyway. We old folks have a saying: "c'est la vie." Y'all enjoy!

• Forum MVP
Just now, Mason's Child said:

I still can’t believe I stand alone as anti quarantine. 

there’s varying degrees of your statement. There are the people who believe it’s a hoax all the way to people who believe we shouldn’t leave our homes. We did a masked show in Indy where we danced with the masses. That’s an acceptable compromise for me. Was cool weather and we got to groove with people. We’ve done the circle shows too. That was fun. I’m not into the drive in stuff. But I don’t mind wearing a mask if that’s what it takes. 

• Forum MVP
33 minutes ago, PoetryGirl said:

Was thinking- true VIP-

Take a rapid spit test and with a negative, you get to dance the pit!

aren’t those tests like $500+. 

vip should include an electric scooter to get around. It ain’t vip with no 🛴