Red Rocks

Who’s going? Hope to see/meet some of you there. Melvin Seals is doing a four night run from July 1-4 at So Many Roads Brewery in Denver, a pretty nice run up to the DSO show if anyone is looking for something additional to do. We’re getting in on July 4, headed to the brewery that night and dearly looking forward to DSO’s triumphant return to Red Rocks. Our last full capacity show was Melvin at the Cap on 3/7/20, cool coincidence that our next one is also Melvin in Denver (assuming full capacity). Getting excited 😎

• Like (+1) 4
  • Forum MVP
19 hours ago, GregF said:

Does anyone know what show they are playing at Red Rocks on the 5th?

I’m sure but they won’t tell it if Dso didn’t announce it. The fun part is figuring it out. If it’s an elective it’s fun to figure out exactly when you know it’s not a show. Sometimes it’s easy if you get a Jerry band song or an unbroken chain since they don’t play 95 shows. Saw them do a 73 style original that there was no guessing as it was dead on that year with nothing out of place and played a few songs that were almost exclusively only 73. Don't get a lot of 1 drummer originals. I doubt you are getting a 1 drummer at redrocks though but anything is possible. 

• Like (+1) 1

Does anyone know who,if anyone is opening up for The D.S.O. at Red Rocks tonight??? Show starting at 7:00 PM, seems a bit early for D.S.O. to start their show???

Also, you can bring in factory sealed water bottles, but site doesn't say "how many?" You can also bring in a plastic, refillable water container, but, can you now (post COVID-19 restrictions), refill it for free at the facility??? Thanks!!!!

Hey All! Hoping to see you in Dillon Co tonight! (7/6) for a free show. The two surprise guests will be Rob Eaton and Skip Vangelas from @DarkstarOrchestra !!

⛰️ Volume presents
July 6 • FREE SHOW
Sages & Spirits and Kyle Hollingsworth Band
Dillon Amphitheater - Dillon, CO

Free livestream at volume.com/KyleHollingsworth 

No registration necessary to enter in-person FREE concert at Dillon Amphitheater
___

Doors: 6:30pm
Show: 7:30pm
Set 1: KHB
Set 2: Sages & Spirits
___

Sages & Spirits is:
(Celebrating the music of Jerry Garcia & The Grateful Dead)
Melvin Seals (Jerry Garcia Band), John Kadlecik (Furthur, JGB), Jay Lane (Wolf Brothers, Ratdog), Jake Wolf (Rocky Mountain Grateful Dead Revue)
Plus two very special surprise guests TBA

***UPDATE 7/6: The two surprise guests will be Rob Eaton and Skip Vangelas from @DarkstarOrchestra !!***

• Like (+1) 3

first time @redrocks such an amazing  place still daydreaming about it..some how managed to get first row seats (first time ever) last time was that close to a  stage .outside of nashville helping my buddy loading heavy amps into the van.felt nice to be able watch the show and not have to move all that stage stuff at the end . jus saying .been to few concerts in my day all sorts diff.music and once again gotta say deadheads gotta be most friendly kind people out there .my female buddy had waycool experience also .thank you for great evening   peace from thommy gorman

• Like (+1) 3