Football

bs69

• Forum MVP

A near perfect game for Buffalo!  Not much in the way of intrigue but nice to see Buffalo drag the Pats when it really mattered.  Bills mafia with a victory on a 3-day weekend?  All gas - no brakes!

• Forum MVP
4 hours ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

Saint of Circumstance going to commercial on the Eagles game. 

Jake Jolivette went easy on the dead and phish that game. There was one game where he had 3 dead, 3 phish songs and finished it off with Tuesday’s gone on a rare tuesday game. 

my Cowboys were horrendous. 14 penalties. 3 of their 1st 5 drives were destroyed with penalties. 4 of their 1st 5 drives ended with 3rd and 13+ failures. You can’t win in nfl with 3rd and longs and not 3rd and 16’s. My favorite was a 3rd and 4 with 2 straight false starts leading to 3rd and 14. After all that they had a shot and a dropped 2nd and 11 then a 4th and 11 where the receiver slipped turning to catch it at the 20. FIRE MCCARTHY!!! 

• Forum MVP

Burrow needs to learn to throw the ball away. When he took the sack that took them out of FG range late, I thought he was gonna cost you the game. Luckily tannehill showed his true stripes. Throwing into triple coverage with 20 secs left in a tied game. Boneheaded move. 

Those 2 games yesterday both had defenses that dominated the offenses. It shows why a dominant interior D lineman is key to a great defense. 

Chase is a game changing receiver. That kid is fantastic. He’s impossible to cover. 

• Forum MVP

See, that’s just the kind of thing that I am talking about. His youthful enthusiasm gets in the way of acknowledging that he hasn’t been where he’s about to be before in his life. He would be better off in the long run if he were to lose and learn humility. He is the underdog. He must perform his way out of the underdog title. He Isn’t  the champion yet. For your sake, I hope he wins and shakes the underdog reputation. Then, he doesn’t have to say a thing. He can just smile while hitting that stoggie. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Rude said:

They also don’t have an inept QB like Tennessee. 

DATE     CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG TD INT LNG SACK RTG QBR          
Sat 1/22  

15 24 220 62.5 9.2 1 3 41 1 66.7 10.4

10.4.  ooooooooooof.  Dog Food.

• Forum MVP

My buddy is like Burrow won the game. I’m like bro, Tennessee was driving. Your defense won the game. Burrow refused to throw the ball away and took 9 sacks. On at least 3-4 of those he should have thrown it away and he took a sack in FG range end of the game that forced a punt when it was tied 16-16. The only thing you can’t do at the 35 is take a sack. If your 1st read isn’t open on 3rd at the 35, you throw it away. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
8 hours ago, Rude said:

My buddy is like Burrow won the game. I’m like bro, Tennessee was driving. Your defense won the game. Burrow refused to throw the ball away and took 9 sacks. On at least 3-4 of those he should have thrown it away and he took a sack in FG range end of the game that forced a punt when it was tied 16-16. The only thing you can’t do at the 35 is take a sack. If your 1st read isn’t open on 3rd at the 35, you throw it away. 

He definitely should have thrown a few away,  I suspect he will learn from that. 

• Forum MVP

St. Louis vs cincy in the SB

Mahomes had an epic collapse starting with 5 secs left in the 2nd Q. Crazy. It looked like he forgot how to throw. He was putrid after a hot start. 

then Stafford tried to lose and had the easiest int of the year dropped. Wow.