WTF........ Did you do today?

gr8fulpair

• Forum MVP

I worked through lunch had no time to pee.  Came home, made gingerchicken stir-fry (tofu for the wife), took the kids to the pool, bedtime stories and snuggles, and then proceeded to watch Apocolypse Now till 1am. 

• Forum MVP

Got up, bemoaned my fate, got over myself after watching the morning news, and have almost finished getting ready for work. The rest of the day will flow in a predictable manner, probably.

As an update, so far it hasn't gone exactly like A Day in The Life, but before all is said and done I probably will find out how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall. Things are somewhat Office Spacey...

• Forum MVP

I worked all day. Went bowling as usually do on Mondays where I proceeded to drink bad beer and whiskey. Then I chain smoked and listened to music in my buddy's van. It was a cryptic night.

Now I'm hungover at work. Today will be much more tame.

• Forum MVP

Dealt with impatient clients.  Dealt with roofer.  Tenants told me that their washer and dryer both dont work now.  Printed out my St Louis tickets :).  1 out of 4 aint bad!!! 2 more DSO 1st timers going to St Louis!!

• Forum MVP

Gave an uplifting speech to Tara's graduating class of 840 at their commencement, while staring at her empty chair. I will get by.

Thank you for spreading that light which made Tara's individual particularity special and sharing it with others. You raise the consciousness for us all when you anchored those qualities of yourself and Tara.

• Forum MVP

Worked on a place to stay as a group at Blk Mtn instead of two places to express sharing and fairness , did free dental work for brother in law for family, took out two wisdom teeth in 15 min...rocked, had fabulous lunch with loving husband, snuggled with daughter, got fabulous 5 sentence letter from son at camp, watched Downtown abbey episode 8. Maggie Smith cracks me up...."I can see I have to take the slow path" in discussing granddaughter's perceived difficulties.

Checked in for my flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Looking to get that whole domino effect thing rolling again, and probably spread some of the good tunes of the GD on the side.

Will you be in Asia for a while?

Just Vietnam or other countries too?

I'm over here all the time.

Today I travelled for 15 hours - Busan, Korea to Lianyungang, China

Listened to DSO & GD all day long on my journey  :headbang:

• Forum MVP

Slept 3 hrs mon night prepping for a work trip to Germany tue afternoon so I could maybe sleep on the plane. NO SLEEP, as suspected. Got here at 7am or 1am EST, ate and drank all day starting around noon (this trip is a vendor junket). 3hrs sleep in the last 36, I'm spent. 50 degrees and constant rain. Yaaay!

called my insurance company with some questions about my health ins.

naturally their computers were down and they couldn't help me and, they also have no clue when the problem will be resolved.

other than that just did a little work on some torrents I DL'd the other day

( get the Black Mountain Boy show, it's up on LMA ) basically just hanging out waiting for payday.

Archived