Winter tour 2015

Rude

• Forum MVP

I'm still waiting for them to recreate the Postcards of the Hanging album with Tangled filler. Good thing I learned a long time ago to not hold my breath. But a guy can dream...some day they will bust out Eye of the Tiger too.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Stallone on vocals at the e factory. Show opening eye of the tiger.

Ill take that over Eaton in an Eagles jersey any day.  I'm not sure if that would be worse to see again or if Eaton came out wearing a Sarah Palin '16 tee.  I guess the Palin would be obviously worse but its a pretty close 2nd :P.   Bobby wearing a Jay Cutler jersey at Soldier Field could elicit a few boos as well.  What was the topic again?

• Forum MVP

I realized that i need to let some things go.  Sport is one of those things that we are told is ok to hate on others.  Love thy neighbor unless they are a conference foe.  Having to hear Rob giving updates as my cowboys didnt get into the playoffs is one of those moments that just sticks with you. Its like when your favorite movie star joins the tea party or something.  And I know tons hate the cowboys and would probably be just as upset seeing eaton wearing a cowboys jersey.

In the spirit of new beginnings I will NEVER bring up that tragic night again.

• Forum MVP

Its like when your favorite movie star joins the tea party or something. 

What's this you say about a Tea Party?  I'm in......wait.....on second thought.... 

I thought you were talking about dancing in a ring around the sun - my bad.  Carry on.

• Forum MVP

Rude,

I once saw an Internet meme with a crowd at a college football game going wild as the picture at the caption. "What if we were this passionate about things that matter?". Imagine that. That passion to end world hunger, to house the homeless, etc, we could make real changes.

• Forum MVP

Stallone on vocals at the e factory. Show opening eye of the tiger.

Ill take that over Eaton in an Eagles jersey any day.  I'm not sure if that would be worse to see again or if Eaton came out wearing a Sarah Palin '16 tee.  I guess the Palin would be obviously worse but its a pretty close 2nd :P.   Bobby wearing a Jay Cutler jersey at Soldier Field could elicit a few boos as well.  What was the topic again?

I've seen a diehard Blues fan wear a Flyers jersey in Philly, and a Rangers jersey in Brooklyn. :P

• Forum MVP

Rude,

I once saw an Internet meme with a crowd at a college football game going wild as the picture at the caption. "What if we were this passionate about things that matter?". Imagine that. That passion to end world hunger, to house the homeless, etc, we could make real changes.

Very true. So you are suggesting we put pads on the homeless and have guest coaches and have a homeless football league. Reality TV for a good cause. Nice brainstorming MC. So the more who watch the higher the ratings which means more money for the homeless. So we can watch tv to help the problem of homelessness. The issue of drug testing may cause a few of our favorite players to become ineligible. "Toothless" joe smith has tested positive for crack, heroin and meth and was arrested for prostitution over the weekend. He received a 1-game suspension.

Or maybe instead of seeing lots of concerts we just find a local family that needed food and bought them food and clothing and skipped some shows. I vote football league. Or maybe the government should just provides adequate mental health services for all to address one of the root causes of homelessness.

• Forum MVP

Yeah I get it MC. You know bum fights was a failure of a show with lots of bad press and you don't want to be the idea behind the HFL in case of backlash. "You didnt suggest the idea of the homeless football league". Got it. Wink wink.

• Forum MVP

The change in all those problems would be when we as individuals live intentionally with passion from a real place defined by honest growth in response our life's karma. Living analytically not critically. Loving not loathing.

Or as they said " no time to hate" ie be gentle

• Forum MVP

Ball golf no longer really works for me even though I used to play a ton. DG is free and takes about 90 minutes to complete a round and is great for after work. This is just my 2nd year playing but I'm hooked. It's like hiking through the woods, but my ball golf game left me in the woods just about as much.

Archived