Winter tour 2015

Rude

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Well no one respects DG anyway. People On ours park on the course, take slow walks up and down the wooded holes acting like us Throwing discs is endangering them(it is so DONT walk on the course), not to mention that a DG bag has become probable cause for the 5-0.

• Forum MVP

I've been playing disc golf for over ten years now. Spent many hours out in the woods back in Philly. Haven't played as much in the last 4 years or so due to moving away from my home course. We do have a sweet course here, delaveaga.

Love throwing Frisbees/discs! I have a glow in the dark DSO and a super sweet light up, changing color DSO Frisbee.

• Forum MVP

Columbus show a week from tonight ...

FYI - less than 800 tickets are left .... it will sell out before show time .....

school is in session at The Ohio State University ..... 55,000 students and 1 in at least 10,000 are in for the show .... 

I got my ticket .... do you have yours ??

• Forum MVP

Rollin in 4 deep. Tix bought and printed. Although I think I'm doomed to the fan club double line. Wait to trade in my tix for real tix at will call then go get in ticket line. Quick back to back of Indy/columbus, then on to jubilee

• Forum MVP

Rollin 6-7 deep to the Lou. 2 days baby!!! Yeah the fan club thing is a little but of a pain. In philly waited for them to scan me only to be sent to the back of will call. So much for the save a tree and scan your phone. Not sure why they even tell us to print them out as they just ask for your ID anyway. If nothing else it's less money for ticketmaster and their dirty tricks. Plus it saves a couple bucks.

• Forum MVP

anybody doing the Cleveland show Feb. 10th ?.....

Me...and indy...columbus...covington

No St Louis? If not see u in covington. Still figuring out a hotel. There are no middle of the road ones either side of the river. Either 200 or 60 bucks.

• Forum MVP

anybody doing the Cleveland show Feb. 10th ?.....

Me...and indy...columbus...covington

No St Louis? If not see u in covington. Still figuring out a hotel. There are no middle of the road ones either side of the river. Either 200 or 60 bucks.

Yes and Chicago ( t minus 2 hrs) too

• Forum MVP

I'm going to uber it both ways so want riverfront either side. Hotel prices are now dropping so should get a decent room for 120 or so.

And Matt I wanted to do Birmingham as it should be empty on a Monday but a weekend show made more sense for us. I tried to talk her into Birmingham with the lure of dance space after sold out new year shows as the gfs only DSO experience so far but she can't miss school.

I've stayed in the Travellodge at Newport. It seems slightly ghetto, but completely comfortable and safe when I stayed there a couple of years ago. 

I wanted something within walking distance of the Madison theater, but all the hotels I looked at were booked (I think there were rooms at the Travelodge mentioned above- but I wanted something closer). I found a private room with a private entrance through Airbnb for $45 dollars. It comes with a fridge, kitchen, bed, wifi, and its a 12 minute walk from the venue. 

Don't be afraid to try it. 

Archived