College Football 2015

bs69

• Forum MVP

Definitely a good day for the SEC. I was really impressed with Alabama. Still not sure about auburn. Texas A&M looked good but I'm not sold yet. The SEC came through relatively unscathed when all the other power five conferences took it on the chin a bit. The pac 12 will definitely have a difficult time bouncing back perception wise, they better have a big week next week.I also thought that Notre Dame looked really good last night. I wish the Buckeyes played Virginia tech tonight!

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

Tough to judge the SEC week 1 in college football. Conference is notorious for week 1 glorified scrimmages. Pac 12 did in deed take a hit. I saw nothing that makes me afraid of the SEC. USC, ND, Ohio St. They should all like their chances.

I hope if Eagles lose week 1, I don't throw in the towel right away or crown the super bowl Champs on a win. Long season

• Forum MVP

Lol. Vandy and UK are cellar dwellers. I'm talking about the ranked teams which the SEC will have 10 of next week. The point is no one can play Alabamas schedule and go undefeated. Road games are so hard. They play 5 ranked teams on tbe road. Who can win every game Witt that schedule. No one in the country goes undefeated with Alabamas schefule. Every team has off nights. If u have an off night vs LSU on tbe road u lose. Baylor is horrible but they can cake walk to a playoff game. Ohio state needs only 1 win. Michigan state. Ohio state is legit vs years past but if they play 4 sec west teams on the road they lose 1 of those. There is so little parity in the west it's just a free for all.

And stop with that weak team stuff. What conference didn't play weak. The sec beat 2 ranked teams EASILY and beat Carolina and Louisville. PAC 10 ranked losing to northwestern? Oregon giving up 42 to a super weak team. At least the top 10 teams in tbe sec dominates those type teams. I assume you are playing devils advocate. I didn't even mention teams like Washington because the bottom few talas don't really represent the conference power like vandy or UK. But the PAC 10s bottoms lost while only vandy lost in the sec.

• Forum MVP

I'm happy there will be all these good games in the sec. I just realized that collehe football is like a presidential election. Lots of politics and promotion about who is the best. On basketball there is 64 so that's all irrelevant. It's like if 2 seed Wisconsin didn't make the playoff in basketball. They would be pissed. The nfl playoff has way more teajs. I wish the season would shorten and be16 teams a playoff. That would mean 15 potentially epic games. Currently a weak schedule is preferable. My prediction is that 0 sec teams make the playoff this year as I believe this is the toughest top to bottom sec ever.

• Forum MVP

If this team played an SEC team they lose ... blah blah blah ...getting old and the season just started ..

Ohio State beat Alabama last year ... Wisconsin beat Auburn last year ..Notre Dame beat LSU ... TCU beat Ole Miss..

all teams from this so called SEC West ..what a joke ...wow such a strong conference

fact ..

Ohio State today -14.5 @ Virginia Tech ...

I got $300 to win $270 ....

• Forum MVP

Then I think you are assuming a 3 loss champion. A two loss SEC champ is in.

Yea wtf Rude, you've done a helluva lot of work backing the SEC only to say 3 losses will be the minimum. 1 or two teams will rise above the rest.

I just think that this year there's no dominant team and road games will be evil. I def don't see any 1 loss team unless it's Georgia. I think anyone in the west can win any given day. It's going to be fun to watch but it may be bad come playoff. Hopefull if u wik the sec u get an automatic playoff bid.

• Forum MVP

Love covering the spread and cashing checks ...

I will be at Ohio Stadium next Saturday for the home opener...one of my brothers, Jimmy, was in Blacksburg tonight for the game ...we love our Buckeyes !!

I have to admit that OSU looked dominant.

I'm jealous that you have such a good team AND a cupcake schedule, save the MSU game.

I expect a return to the title game for you guys....if you can overcome Big Green.

Enjoy the ride.......;)

• Forum MVP

Just like top NFL teams are 12-4 to finish the year. No one says oh they suck because they lost 4 games. In nfl you play equal competition. In the sec it's the same thing. Alabama will likely play the hardest schedule ever in ncaa football using the number of ranked teams as the basis. Look at all the teams that want to be national champs that barely beat scrub teams and now out Baylor or Oregon vs 9-10 ranked teams with 4 of those road games. Honestly does any team besides maybe Ohio state play Bamas schefule and lose less than 2-3 games.

Archived