Bob Dylan wins Nobel Prize

Tea

• Forum MVP

Dylan, great song writer, a ass in this situation. Perhaps Nobel is not your cup of tea, but why shun a institution that has honored many of greater people than Dylan. I think some institutions in the world should be respected and supported!! But I will never be awarded or even nominated for such a prestigious title, so what do I know, except, I sing way fucking y better than Bob!!! Even on a bad day!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I'm just wondering what type of ego one must have and have a tremendous ego thinks that whether one behavior is towards an award and an award ceremony is based on their own personal opinions of the organization.

I see it. Nobel prize much bigger than Rock n Roll HOF but I can't see why anyone needs to care more or less about one or the other especially not based on my opinions of the organizations. Btw Dylan didn't attend with class. He prepared a statement and someone accepted award on his behalf.

• Forum MVP

If I win the Nobel prize for dancing, I'll be in attendance to accept that $1mil+ prize. Then at my awards after party will be a concert by dso and none of you are invited b/c then I'll be too important to associate with many of you. Note I still love u guys but as a nobel winner, I'll have to look down upon many of you. Look at it this way. Is bob Dylan inviting any of you to his afterparty? Also if I ever see any of you in the streets, to make it easier on both of us, please just look away. ThNks in advance. If I win the lottery note than none of this pertains. It's only if I win the Nobel prize. If I hit the lottery, I'll definitely be slumming with you guys a lot, although it will be on my yacht in the Spanish riviera.

Archived