Random thoughts and randomness in general

Rude

• Forum MVP

7 things that affect your vibration frequency from the point of view of quantum physics.

Vibration in quantum physics means everything is energy. We are vibrant beings on certain frequencies. Every vibration is equivalent to a feeling and in the world "Vibrational", there are only two species of vibrations, positive and negative. Any feeling makes you broadcast a vibration that can be positive or negative.

1ST - * thoughts *

Every thought emits a frequency to the universe and this frequency goes back to origin, so in the case, if you have negative thoughts, discouragement, sadness, anger, fear, all this comes back to you. This is why it is so important that you take care of the quality of your thoughts and learn how to cultivate more positive thoughts.

2TH - * the companies *

The people around you directly influence your vibration frequency. If you surround yourself with happy, positive and determined people, you will also enter this vibration. Now, if you surround yourself with people complaining, gossiping and pessimist, be careful! Indeed, they can reduce your frequency and therefore prevent you from using the law of attraction in your favor.

3TH - * the music *

Music is very powerful. If you only listen to music that talks about death, betrayal, sadness, abandonment, all this will interfere with what you are feeling. Pay attention to the lyrics of the music you listen to, it could reduce your vibration frequency. And Remember: you attract exactly what you feel in your life.

4TH - * the things you look at *

When you look at programs that deal with misfortunes, dead, betrayals, etc. Your brain accepts this as a reality and releases a whole chemistry into your body, which affects your vibration frequency. Look at things that do you feel good and helps you vibrate at a higher frequency.

5TH - * the atmosphere *

Whether it's at home or at work, if you spend a lot of time in a messy and dirty environment, it will also affect your vibration frequency. Improve what surrounds you, organize and clean your environment. Show the universe that you are fit to receive much more. Take care of what you already have!

6TH - * THE WORD *

If you claim or speak wrong about things and people, it affects your vibration frequency. To keep your frequency high, it is essential to eliminate the habit of complaining and bad talking about others. So avoid drama and bullying. Assume your responsibility for the choices of your life!

7TH - * GRATITUDE *

Gratitude positively affects your vibration frequency. This is a habit you should integrate now into your life. Start to thank for everything, for the good things and what you consider to be bad, thank you for all the experiences you've experienced. Gratitude opens the door for good things to happen positively in your life.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Confused (neutral) 1

• Forum MVP

It reminded me of somewhat similar thoughts I had this morning. I was thinking about how everyone is hung up on diet these days. They’re all concerned with the food that they put in their mouths but no talk about what the senses are taking in. Not just the music our ears take in, but also the words we hear from others. The sarcastic, hateful talk on our television or from people close by.  The violence we witness on television. The smells of a big city, etc. All of this has an effect on our well being. It’s all part of our diet. We gotta watch all that we take in, not just watch out for carbs. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

Was looking at Dso Facebook and the post announcing Atlanta and Florida. Half the posts are why won’t you play Seattle, New Hampshire, Nashville, other Florida cities etc. Then there’s an idiot saying how much money are you paying the dead to play their music. Umm dude the venues have an ASCAP license to play music. When I worked radio we had to log every song played so ASCAP could assign royalties but bars and clubs generally pay a licensing fee where they don’t to track every song played. Imagine if every cover band in the land had to write a check for $1 or whatever to every band they covered a song of. Then add in the I won’t go to a venue that requires a vax or won’t go to one that doesn’t require one and then a few I won’t see Dso because they played an elective set early this year and that pretty much covers the comment section. It’s also clear people don’t realize DSO isn’t doing traditional tours. Seems many are holding out hope that there’s a winter northwest full Tour which I seriously doubt. Guessing weekend gigs are the new norm until at least next spring. Curious how attendance would be weekdays if they did a 13 show tour like days of old. Would people show up for indoor shows? When I saw Phil at Brooklyn bowl indoors a bit ago, it was half sold. Nashville isn’t a good dead town so not sure if that’s a good barometer. 

• Forum MVP

It sounds like you provided the explanation for why things are the way they are these days. It’s still not completely profitable yet. Not school night level yet. Looks like we’re still in transition, not out of Covid yet. …. If you go, no one may follow….

• Forum MVP
54 minutes ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

It sounds like you provided the explanation for why things are the way they are these days. It’s still not completely profitable yet. Not school night level yet. Looks like we’re still in transition, not out of Covid yet. …. If you go, no one may follow….

I just assume it’s because everyone had a baby during lockdown 

• LMAO 1

• Forum MVP

This is the kind of tour I’d have loved to see Dso on. Town to town Midwest tour lol. Unfortunately they are doing the same show every night playing their live 1977 compilation Waiting for Columbus “front to back”. So same order, same show every night. Not sure I’d want to do 2 straight in Nashville same show. But I’ll catch 1

If this was Dso in 2019, I’d be catching the 1st 15

that’s one of my favorite live albums because the sound quality is so amazing. Everything is so perfect in that recording. If anyone hasn’t heard that album, put it on. It’s crystal. The bass is so clear. It really gives you the spatial feel of a live show. Sounds like a Betty board 

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Island Bro said:

opened for GD in Eugene...

Per the Big Book, Deadbase 50, ….8/21&22/1993 the Indigo Girls opened….6/17,18&19/1994 Cracker opened...   6/23&24/1990 Little Feat opened both nights.

Peace and Love,

Doc

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Michael Doc Watson said:

Per the Big Book, Deadbase 50, ….8/21&22/1993 the Indigo Girls opened….6/17,18&19/1994 Cracker opened...   6/23&24/1990 Little Feat opened both nights.

Peace and Love,

Doc

Thanks for clarifying Doc! Those indigo Girls shows were really fun too…

no memory whatsoever of Cracker opening in ‘94 but I was there…

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

Caught little feat at the Grand Opera house in Wilminton, De. Walked in and saw posters advertising DSO playing there in the near future. First DSO show at the Grand. Hardly remember lil’ Feat cuz I was so pumped that Dark Star was coming to my home town. Got my Dark Star tickets at that Little feat show, front and center on the balcony. Took my son, twelve at the time. Yea, the highlight of my last little Feat show was getting Dark Star Orchestra tickets. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

Dead feat in New Orleans was a good time. That was where whitney and I fell in love. I'll never forget that night. We went to a late night show after that and whitney passed out standing up in my arms. A friend said take her out back maybe she will get a second wind. Staff eventually told me I had to get her out of there. Such a unique vibe in New Orleans in many places security medics and even police might have been involved. They let us sit out back for like an hour and then decided that hey you just have to go. I miss New Orleans. Plan to do jazz fest again soon.

• Like (+1) 3

• Forum MVP

Ive been going through 88 this week on the gulf, no deadbase, and was rolling through my head "when was the Shakedown" as I had done Minnesota through Rochester. Now I know it was at The Greek, thanks Bill. 

As far as Littlefeat goes, theyve been playing for years. This Waiting for Columbus is a sales gimmick. Period.

• Like (+1) 1

• Forum MVP

Does anyone really have anything other than bits or pieces of memories from 30yrs ago. I have little flashes of memories from back then but no real memories. I’ve noticed with the gf taking pictures, they seem to reinforce memories if we look back on them. During early covid lockdown we went through all the pics and vids from shows and feats over 6 years. They triggered the memories I had forgotten and seemed to solidify them. Of course very little pictures were taken in the heat of the night as we were in the moment. Maybe 1 jazz fest pic after 2am even though then til dawn was the peak action lol. I always complain when I’m forced to pose for a pic but a few years later I see that pic and am glad it was taken. The general rule is I have to pose for 1 couple pic every show. After that my photo duties are over. It feels like torture but I do it.